X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Revolution and Arclight.

Comment

I would welcome everyone and give them the grand tour, but I'm on my break.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        Welcome, Revolution and Arclight.
        "And we're walking..."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

hehe, where's the sign that you hold above your head so that we know which one to follow
          "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Originally posted by ArcLight
            hehe, where's the sign that you hold above your head so that we know which one to follow
            Follow Ancient 1. He has more posts than I do. He must know where he's going.

I for sure don't.

Comment

Hi, me name is Alasse!! I was here once before..a year ago I think, but they must have changed everything around...I was under the name Mystique166, but I couldn't go in to that name, so I changed it...Alasse Nenharma is my RL name in Elvish...
              *In Memory of Martouf*

Comment

Liked the Stargate movie, liked McGyver. Finally got Sci-Fi channel and here I am!
                "I know. Maybe it's a really stupid idea, but isn't that why I'm here?" Sam to Thor

Comment

Hi. My name is Cyndi, and I'm new, obviously. I am really enjoying this forum, it's nice.
                  I do have a couple of questions about this site though, if you wouldn't mind answering them...

You know how you can put a picture of your fave scene from an ep and use that as your lil pic thing? (Sorry, I'm as confused as you probably are)
                  How do you get to post one, and then write something inside of it??
                  I just thought those where really cool, and I'm out of the loop, b/c I can't figure it out.
                  PLEASE HELP ME!!
                  "But you in the place you're at right now, you don't have any choices. This is not your life we are talking about Jack, this is your soul!"

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyTraveler
                    Hi. My name is Cyndi, and I'm new, obviously. I am really enjoying this forum, it's nice.
                    I do have a couple of questions about this site though, if you wouldn't mind answering them...

You know how you can put a picture of your fave scene from an ep and use that as your lil pic thing? (Sorry, I'm as confused as you probably are)
                    How do you get to post one, and then write something inside of it??
                    I just thought those where really cool, and I'm out of the loop, b/c I can't figure it out.
                    PLEASE HELP ME!!
                    What ya do is to click on the pic, go to properties, then copy the URL address. then go to My controls on the top of the page, and then on the left hand side scroll down until you see Edit Signature,,click..and then go to where you type your sig,,,and click on the pic that is underneath where you choose what size and color you font is..(it looks like a postcard pic with a mountain..it's yellow...) then paste your URL in the box that it gives you and click ok...It should work!!
                    *In Memory of Martouf*

Comment

Hi all,
                      Just wanted to say "hi" and intro myself... I'm Gary, active duty US Air Force for 20 years now (Enlisted, weather field) and stationed in Honolulu, Hawaii. Only recently have I become an addicted SG-1 fan, although I've seen a few episodes before and they intrigued me greatly.
                      I'm definitely enjoying all Gateworld has to offer!
                      A top-secret government program involving instantaneous travel to other solar systems by means of a device known as a stargate. (Marty)
                      Sounds like a good idea for a TV show - if you're into that sort of thing. (O'Neill)

Comment

Hey, new here, looking forward to participate in discussions about one of my favorite shows.

Comment

Hey everyone. I've been coming to Gateworld for a while now, but I only discovered the forums a couple days ago. I've been watching SG-1 since it's first season, so I'm definitely looking forward to finally being able to talk about it with other fans.
                          MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Welcome welcome, new folks! Hope you enjoy things here.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! From everything that I've seen, this is probably one of the better boards out there, with structure and friendly people, which is more than I can say for some of the boards that I've been to in the past. SG-1 is rapidly becoming one of my favorite shows, and it's nice to find a place to talk about it.
                              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Hi... I'm new, a de-lurker actually... don't think I've introduced myself yet
                                Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Working...
                                X