Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fore the welcome everyone! now i only need to explore the forum.

Comment

hey I joined a year ago, but to date have not posted much. I joined the Navy in 97 as a nuclear reactor operator. (USS Enterprise) I didn't get to watch Stargate at all until around 2003, when I got out. I worked a couple of years as an electronics tech at Firestone in NC, then got a job out in Boise as a technician with Micron. I really wish the USA would build more nuclear plants on this side of the country. I'm working towards Physics degree at BSU, but it slows down in the fall for hunting season. Things that piss me off to no end - canceling the badest ass show on TV, and filling time in with wrestling. I also really hate the addition of more and more comercials, and the 6 month break in the middle of the season. I'm a gun nut, don't plan on shooting anyone if I don't have to. My last was a FN PS90 in black, and it shoots awesome! And the longer barrel gives me around another 600 fps out of the barrel. If anyone gets a beretta storm, always shoot that one with eye protection. I almost lost an eye when a casing came apart.
      You know what I think?
      It don't really matter what I think.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm here due to a friend telling me about the omnipedia, and forums. I've watched Stargate since the movie w/ KR. Didn't like his char, or JS' version of Daniel either. Heard they were making a series WAAAY back in the day, and thought it was a cruddy rehash of the movie. Boy was I wrong! I've watched every epi since I found out RDA was going to star in it.

Can't say I'm thrilled w/ the FarGate characters that much though. I'm also a big fan of Trek, SW, anime and yes even comic books.

Comment

[QUOTE=Orbital-Burn]hey I joined a year ago, but to date have not posted much. I joined the Navy in 97 as a nuclear reactor operator. (USS Enterprise)

Sweet! My son thinks its so cool there is a USS Enterprise for real.

Comment

Unfortunately, the dudes with the petition will probably get the CVN-78 named America, so the US will once again be without an Enterprise for at least 7 years. There has been 7 of them so far.
            You know what I think?
            It don't really matter what I think.

Comment

welcome everyone .....
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

hi all,

i'm pretty a new one in SG-1 but lately i'm catching up..

And i gotta add that english isn't my native language, well.. frankly it isn't even my second so i apology for all of the errors that will be made in the future by me in the beginning
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi, well I guess I am new to this forum but not new to Stargate itself, having loved the film when it first came out. Never got to see the TV series due to real life no cable etc... but after being hooked on Atlantis am now catching up fast!
                    Am a long term sci-fi / urban fantasy / fantasy fan both visual and literary. In real life I am an artist and writer, who has done a billion other jobs ....you know how it goes.
                    Just thought I would say hullo!
                    A star wars tale told from a different point of view.
                    Book 1: Daughter of the Empire
                    Book 2: Daughter of the Empire 2
                    ...This was Vader speak for "you can stop annoying me and go away now".

Comment

welcome
                      On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

~*~Welcome~*~
                        to all the newbies! I hope you'll have much fun here on Gateworld!

Any questions about the forum? You can find help here:

A must-read:
                        Gateworld FAQ

Helpful threads for nearly all questions or problems:
                        Handy Forum tutorial
                        X-treme guide to Gateworld
                        How to get a good reputation
                        Rep points, the universe and everything
                        Things to think about when starting a thread
                        Sig Rules clarification
                        Members helping members
                        Error message when creating a thread

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

*wave*

I'm a newbe.
                          just a bit odd here because I'm used to cbulletin but not to this one and this design... well I'm here a few hours so that will hopefully change after a time^^

I was thinking about join a long time (since I heard this exists^^). But I have a "regular" forum since nearly 5 so I had no real reason to join.. wel I don't really have one yet but I wanted to get to knwo people from all over the world and I guess that's the biggest pool here
                          yeah I'm a bit werid but hopefully you guys as well ^^ looking forward to much intersting discussions
                          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

welcome welcome! make yourself at home
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

make myself at home? thanks
                              *jump on the couch and take a drink*
                              Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                              If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

I definitely feel welcomed.
                                It is my first time here, and I'm loving the vibe I get here.

Comment

Working...
                                X