Bienvenue à Gateworld!

Welcome!
    Merci ! Thank you!
    Stargate Party Paris (after-work events with fans) | Blogging | Fanfictions
    About Stargate Party Paris | Me
    France

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
      Funnily this is my only pinned website on chrome which has been sitting there since Chrome was first released. I don't know why I didn't delete it but thankfully it still had my password saved to login!
      Password saved to login has saved my virtual butt on so many occasions.

Welcome back!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello, I hope I'm not too late to the Stargate party!

I've known about Stargate since I was a kid, but I only recently got into the series. As in, really recently. My first time watching anything related to Stargate was only a few weeks ago! I knew someone who wanted to re-watch SGA from the beginning, so I thought it'd be fun to see what all of the hubbub was about.

One episode later, and I was hooked. I'm still in the middle of SGA, but look forward to exploring the rest of the series. Admittedly, I've spoiled myself on a few things from being so fascinated by the lore and worldbuilding... oops!

Comment

Never too late to start.

Welcome!

Comment

Hi!
            I feel like I'm several years late for the Stargate Party, but still... I'm rewatching the show again and was looking for transcripts when I found this site. Unlike many, I didn't grew up with Stargate, I just found about it around 2012 when a friend told me that if I liked Battlestar Galactica I would like it too. She was right. But I hardly knew anyone who had watched this show too (except from two online friends) and haven't been part of a fandom in so long, so being in a forum, which is nostalgic per se, around a lot of people who still like/love stargate and keep it alive and going is amazing.
            Therefore, here I am

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld. There are transcripts for all of Atlantis and SGU, but SG-1 only seasons 1, 7, 8 and 9 have transcripts. I think the transcripts were done by volunteers, so I don't know when the others will get one. I just thought you might want to know that.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by EarthGirl23 View Post
                Therefore, here I am
                Welcome, welcome!

It may look quiet but there are still a few gaters actively posting around here. Like me and planet_tv.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
                (I've been around for a while -- come May 2024, I'll be celebrating 20 years of membership)

Comment

Thank you for the nice welcome!

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                  Welcome to Gateworld. There are transcripts for all of Atlantis and SGU, but SG-1 only seasons 1, 7, 8 and 9 have transcripts. I think the transcripts were done by volunteers, so I don't know when the others will get one. I just thought you might want to know that.
                  Oh, no problem! I was looking for one episode of season one, so that one was covered

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

(I've been around for a while -- come May 2024, I'll be celebrating 20 years of membership)
                  20 years! That's impressive. Lots of time and dedication. Even some marriages don't last that much!​

Comment

Originally posted by EarthGirl23 View Post
                    20 years! That's impressive. Lots of time and dedication.
                    And that also makes me ancient.

Comment

woo finally signed up. I remember poking about this site years ago watching atlantis on a tiny vga and learning how to code as a kid. Awesome to see it up

Comment

Originally posted by snappo View Post
                        woo finally signed up. I remember poking about this site years ago watching atlantis on a tiny vga and learning how to code as a kid. Awesome to see it up
                        Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, snappo!
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

Hello, everyone! I’m new to the forum, but I’ve been a Stargate fan since I was a kid. I grew up watching my parents’ SG-1 and Atlantis DVDs. I fell in love with the franchise immediately because it combined my two biggest interests at the time—science and mythology. I’m very excited to have found the online fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by Arynne_Bookworm View Post
                                Hello, everyone! I’m new to the forum, but I’ve been a Stargate fan since I was a kid. I grew up watching my parents’ SG-1 and Atlantis DVDs. I fell in love with the franchise immediately because it combined my two biggest interests at the time—science and mythology. I’m very excited to have found the online fandom!
                                The online fandom might not be as big as it once was but newbies are always welcome.

Hey maybe your parents were once proud members of this place.

Comment

Working...
                                X