• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tavana77 View Post
    Hi I'm 54 and have love everything Stargate from the very beginning
    Hello there and welcome!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I've changed my username. I was ScifigirlSG but had problems with that username due to updates on GateWorld. Before that, I was mamasue9 here and on the Delphi Forums.

Comment

Hello! i have no clue if anyone is going to read this - I write fanfiction under remarkable1 on Ao3 and have yet to post my first Stargate fanfic but working on a few. I am a mid forties mom, engaged to a wonderful guy, and mother to a mid 20's son and a special needs teen daughter that I hopeschool. I hope to get to know more of you!

Comment

Originally posted by remarkable1 View Post
          Hello! i have no clue if anyone is going to read this - I write fanfiction under remarkable1 on Ao3 and have yet to post my first Stargate fanfic but working on a few. I am a mid forties mom, engaged to a wonderful guy, and mother to a mid 20's son and a special needs teen daughter that I hopeschool. I hope to get to know more of you!
          I'm reading this now and thus I say "Welcome to GW!"

I've been around Gateworld since 2004 so if you have any questions, just shoot.

Comment

Hi remarkable1 jmdSCes.gif

I haven't been here as long as Falcon Horus, so any questions ask her. Please do not shoot her, she does her best,& we all love her.
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
              Please do not shoot her, she does her best,& we all love her.
              Aw...

Comment

Hi! I've just joined today and am really excited about discovering this forum I have been a stargate addict since the movie was first released and the franchise is my favourite sci fi. I'm currently watching SG1 for the fourth time and i think i enjoy it more with every watch. I love Atlantis and SGU too! I really hope there's a new stargate series and i'm sure this is the place to be if the news of one breaks.

My favourite stargate quote would be in the SG1 episode where someone says to Teal'c, "you are Jaffa?" and O'neill responds, "no he just plays one on TV" ????

Comment

Originally posted by Anoldbis View Post
                  Hi! I've just joined today and am really excited about discovering this forum I have been a stargate addict since the movie was first released and the franchise is my favourite sci fi. I'm currently watching SG1 for the fourth time and i think i enjoy it more with every watch. I love Atlantis and SGU too! I really hope there's a new stargate series and i'm sure this is the place to be if the news of one breaks.
                  Welcome to Gateworld... better late than never.

Comment

New Member here, but a lurker for a while.

Was never interested in Stargate, even though I enjoyed the movie.

Hooked up with a geeky sci-fi nut at Download festival 15 years ago and she got me into it (obsessed is a more appropriate word) and I've been hooked ever since; got SG-1 box set (watched several times back to back) and have Atlantis on the way (have watched them already but never the whole series), never really got into SGU but will probably buy that too.

​Got some major catching up to do on here though ????

Comment

Just to add to my very first post I'm an old(ish) codger from the beautiful Yorkshire. Metalhead as you can probably tell from my Avatar. More into horror than sci-fi but after my (ex) gf showed me Children Of The Gods that was it. Still love horror but SG-1 is now my most-watched box set and gets a complete viewing at least twice a year.

Also into music festivals and gigs, mostly the thrash end of metal, but listen to all genres of music and have enjoyed music from artists as diverse as Rihanna, Maid Of Ace, Enya, Shamen, classical stuff and much more and have been known to get trippy and loved up at hardcore raves.

Huddersfield Town fan (sorry) and season ticket holder. That's a football (soccer) club to you guys and girls over the pond.

Now to spend the next few workday hours catching up on this site.

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld! I've been around since the beginning. I met the creator of GateWorld, Darren, in person long ago.

Comment

Thanks to Doctor Who I know the word "codger" -- it's a funny word (I'm native Flemish).

Anywho... welcome to GW, ye old(ish) codger!

Comment

Greetings from France!

I've just signed in

I watched SG1 when I was a kid, and then, when it ended, I watched other series. Then, in 2020, during an evening, I thought about Stargate out of the blue, and rewatched SG1, then discovered SGA and a little of SGU. I didn't know that the SG fandom was still strong, and I'm pleased that it is.

This year, I thought that it would be a good idea to join this forum, so here I am
                            Stargate Party Paris (after-work events with fans) | Blogging | Fanfictions
                            About Stargate Party Paris | Me
                            France

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria T. View Post
                              This year, I thought that it would be a good idea to join this forum, so here I am
                              Bienvenue à Gateworld!

Welcome!

Comment

Hey, I have no idea why I'm posting other than I was on TrekBBS scrolling through all the posts about Star Trek Picard and had some real nostalgia for my old Gateworld days - this was a really happening place when the show was airing!

Funnily this is my only pinned website on chrome which has been sitting there since Chrome was first released. I don't know why I didn't delete it but thankfully it still had my password saved to login!

Anyway hello! Currently in Canberra Australia (but grew up while posting in Wollongong just south of Sydney).
                                I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Working...
                                X