X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Welcome to the BBQ, just hop on a rack and we will deal with you shortly
    That sounds almost ominous. But thanks for the welcome.
    sigpic
    He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
      That sounds almost ominous. But thanks for the welcome.
      Probie initiation, you get BBQ'ed (fresh meat and all that)
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Probie initiation, you get BBQ'ed (fresh meat and all that)
        AH got it. Well, I hope I'm to everyone's liking.
        sigpic

Comment

AH got it. Well, I hope I'm to everyone's liking.
          That depends mostly on chief cook & bottle washer FH. Newbie meat is pretty much the same, but that entity does some odd cooking.

Comment

It's hit and miss... ...can't help it.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              That depends mostly on chief cook & bottle washer FH. Newbie meat is pretty much the same, but that entity does some odd cooking.
              yes I think she tends to add a Klingon flair to her cooking *warily eyes the squirming gagh alongside the "Heart of Newbie"

Comment

I plead the fifth on spilling the contents of the pepperpot in the dish... it happened.

Milk and bread are apparently quite good items to make the burn disappear, there in the back of your throat.

Comment

Hello,

Not exactly new, but I kinda dropped off there for a few months. And thought maybe I'd reintroduce myself.

I'm Heath. I'm from America. I originally saw Stargate SG-1 as a little bit kid, like five years old at least. My parents really used to like to watch it. Daniel Jackson was my imaginary friend for years during my childhood. I'm not entirely sure why, but I remember spending hours after episodes out in my driveway pretending to be on some distant planet brushing away dust from a lost civilization. It probably lent alot to who I am now.

I like art ,writing, games, and collecting interesting bits of whatever. I originally came over after the change to SGC, which caused me to lose all my forum posts and friends there.

My art I do both traditionally and digitally. Though I have a bad habit of hording journals. Especially those really expensive leather journals. And then just never using them. My mom actually gave me a new one for my recent birthday which she demanded I use as a scrapbook, so currently it's full of homemade candy wrappers and stickers.

It's going to be nice re-meeting you guys, I guess.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by Heath_E View Post
                    Though I have a bad habit of hording journals. Especially those really expensive leather journals. And then just never using them. My mom actually gave me a new one for my recent birthday which she demanded I use as a scrapbook, so currently it's full of homemade candy wrappers and stickers.

We were talking about "hoarding journals" yesterday in my calligraphy classes, and how some of us would buy one and then not use it, and our teacher called it the "fear of a white page"...

So we solemnly promised we'd all take one of those journals we have and start using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Hello and welcome!

We were talking about "hoarding journals" yesterday in my calligraphy classes, and how some of us would buy one and then not use it, and our teacher called it the "fear of a white page"...

So we solemnly promised we'd all take one of those journals we have and start using it.
                      That makes sense.

I should really get back into writing sometime. All I do is draw anymore

Comment

Less talking. More eating
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Welcome....back. Daniel's one of my favorites as well. It's probably why I have an interest in ancient Egypt. Even ended up celebrating my 21st going to an Egyptian exhibit at one of my local museum's.

I'm the same with loads of note books, I keep buying them. I have started using one or two of them, but there are still a lot that are empty. I need to ban myself for awhile. Anyway great to meet you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            less talking. More eating
                            oh no

Comment

Welcome....back. Daniel's one of my favorites as well. It's probably why I have an interest in ancient Egypt. Even ended up celebrating my 21st going to an Egyptian exhibit at one of my local museum's.

I'm the same with loads of note books, I keep buying them. I have started using one or two of them, but there are still a lot that are empty. I need to ban myself for awhile. Anyway great to meet you.

Nice! I should try to make a trip to a museum sometime. I haven't been to one in years.

Comment

*puts the newbs in a crock pot*
                                That will keep the flies away.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X