This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, AlmetheaMoon!

(As an aside, I just discovered this awesome emoticon ).

Comment

I've been coming here for awhile but this is my first day posting.
      I hope to be approved soon. I have been lurking for awhile because I can find some answers to my questions about various episodes of Stargate. My local CometTV doesn't have captions on any of the Stargate series they air.
      Thank you for reading this,
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_J View Post
        I've been coming here for awhile but this is my first day posting.
        I hope to be approved soon. I have been lurking for awhile because I can find some answers to my questions about various episodes of Stargate. My local CometTV doesn't have captions on any of the Stargate series they air.
        Thank you for reading this,
        Jon
        Welcome lurking newbie!

1) posts in off topic are not counted towards your total (political discussion peeps would be at a million if they did)
        2) probies generally are released from moderation when they have suitably proven to be human and not a robot
        3) since you are still on moderation, it might be a while for your posts to show up and they might get lost in fast-moving threads, but we will find them so don't despair...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

You'll have to excuse FH for being a slacker. She didn't even fire up the barbecue.
          Do you prefer being served with hot sauce or mild?

Welcome to the boards.

Comment

I had just eaten -- I wasn't hungry yet...

Comment

We are always hungry
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Typical FH. Concerned for herself only.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Welcome lurking newbie!

1) posts in off topic are not counted towards your total (political discussion peeps would be at a million if they did)
                  2) probies generally are released from moderation when they have suitably proven to be human and not a robot
                  3) since you are still on moderation, it might be a while for your posts to show up and they might get lost in fast-moving threads, but we will find them so don't despair...
                  re: point #1 - coincidentally that also seems to be everyone's pulse rte after visiting said thread

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    re: point #1 - coincidentally that also seems to be everyone's pulse rte after visiting said thread
                    It does tend to get people riled up. It's really educational. That's one of the things I like about this zoo. Since they don't moderate this place unless it gets really out of line, (and I've asked that no one be moderated based on comments directed at myself) you can learn a lot about the folks here by their posts.

Comment

*prepares the grilled corn on the cob and potato salad for this newbie BBQ*

Comment

Hi I am a new member, happy to be here.

Beata

Comment

Originally posted by Beata View Post
                          Hi I am a new member, happy to be here.

Beata
                          HELLO newbie!!

To everyone else: FOOD HAS ARRIVED!!

Comment

Who's on BBQ duty?

Comment

*brings out some warm pumpkin dessert and some hot cocoa*...it sure cooled off considerably...getting a taste of fall this weekend here

Comment

What, we're going to do "Jack'O Newbie" rather than a barbecue?

Yeah, I'm damned sick of the hot, humid weather too, glad we're getting a break. I think it's only temporary, though, we're going back into the oven next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X