Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hELLOIm pegazaus, some of you may know me as lilyruth anyway I have been reading some of your welcome letters and they are very nice, it makes someone new like me feel right at home.. There are so many in this forum that I probaly will nver get to know all of you but to all I say HAVE A GOOD LIFE.. and to those who I will get to know Id like to say Hello again and I hope we can be friends... Im new at this computer stuff but if anyone wants to find me this is where Ill be at , I love getting into sweeps. Im from Houston texas and I love animals I have 5 doggies of my own and they also keep me busy. and of course I always make time to watch stargate, that O"Neil as he gets older he just gets better with age just like a good winethe older the better...I also want to welcome any newbies who just joined, to them I say get comfortable, take your shoes off and tip tap away on your computer, say a hot cup of coffee would be a nice touch as well... and get to know the rest of the people here at gateworld.. So now Ive posted this and I now no longer consider myself a newbie

Comment

hey, it's a little late for me to be new, but, what the hey?

hello. i am Stephanie. i love Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, Lord of the Rings, Tru Calling, a bunch of other shows and movies too... i make vids mainly for SG-1 but alot of LOTR too, and other stuff when i get time (which lately has been too often with computer trouble and other crap).

i run Luke's site, Golden Temptations, the Lord of the Rings Music Video Awards, and my own site when i have all the crap i make. i'm a judge for the Surreal Awards (i keep on trying to put the link up here, but it just decides to blank out one of the words that's in the address...)

i've had alot of computer trouble lately (since last Wednesday), and yesterday my grandpa died (don't go all, oh are you okay? and all that because i'm really really good. wasn't really close to him or anything. we all don't get involved in my mom's side of the family.)

so... um... i'm 15. almost 16. i have an older sister who's 18 and totally in love with Stargate also. loves McKay (who can blame her? )

now, i was gonna type something else, but i forget so here ya go.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
        Good morning campers & welcome newbies. I am your underling tour guide. Stagate Atlantis is on your left while to the right we have the old tried-and-true SG-1. Before picking a gate you may want to look to the rear where we have Off World reports, or you can follow me forward to the latest Stargate News. Talk among yourselves.....and enjoy!
        On another note, it might be wise for you all to go back a few pages to make sure a thread you want to post hasn't already been done. You may be pleasantly surprised to dig up an old thread and offer something new to it. Good Luck and happy hunting!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I feel at home already ...now i'm off to venture and post in other treads!
          ~Athena

Comment

heh, though I've been here for months, i've never said Hi in a formal way. Hi!

Comment

Greets all from the UK. Have been a fan of Sg1 from day 1, and am pretty impressed with Atlantis. Like beer, women and tattoo's. Amanda tapping is well tasty and chose Daniel as my avatar cuz i look like him. Speak to ya'll in da threads.

Comment

Hi, all! I've been watching SG-1 for a while and have fallen head over heels for Atlantis, thus I have come here (imagine that!). I'm on a few other boards for various things, but I'll probably be a lurker for a while until I get the hang of everything around here. See y'all around the boards.

Allison

Comment

Hi, I'm new, dropping by to say hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
                    Hi, I'm new, dropping by to say hi!
                    Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      Welcome
                      Howdy

Comment

hellou all
                        I recently saw first six seasons and became obsessed
                        Stargate rocks!!!
                        Dogs are my favorite people.
                        If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself before I started to post here. SG-1 is my favorite TV show and Atlantis is a very close second, with all 5 Star Trek series tied for third.

My favorite band is Rush, so if I make some sort of obscure reference to them, don't mind me. I also like U2, REO Speedwagon, and Aerosmith.

I run my own message board (to see it, click here), and I also post on a bunch of other forums. You probably haven't heard of any of them, though.

I think that I'm rambling now, so I'll stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dax2112
                            Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself before I started to post here. SG-1 is my favorite TV show and Atlantis is a very close second, with all 5 Star Trek series tied for third.

My favorite band is Rush, so if I make some sort of obscure reference to them, don't mind me. I also like U2, REO Speedwagon, and Aerosmith.

I run my own message board (to see it, click here), and I also post on a bunch of other forums. You probably haven't heard of any of them, though.

I think that I'm rambling now, so I'll stop.
                            I just had to say WELCOME!!! because when ever I asked someone "Do you know who Rush is?" they just stare at me. So I am just all happy that you are here!!! ...silly but true!
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I got into Rush because my "supplier" in college had a couple Rush t-shirts and then a boyfriend gave me a CD of theirs.

And before you go thinking bad thoughts, my "supplier" gave me bottles of Orange Crush and Hires Root Beer. And not always willingly. Ahhh, Soda Boy, how I miss thee and thy magic fridge...

Comment

Rush has been my favorite band... Pretty much my whole life. I just saw them in Buffalo, NY. It was a great show.
                                Last edited by Guest; 02 September 2004, 10:47 AM. Reason: I needed to delete some off topic comments

Comment

Working...
                                X