Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the key.. I let myself out before I locked it..

Comment

That was just the inner cage. Don't you think someone with as much stock in tinfoil hats as I do would have redundancy ?

Sorry, you go nowhere.

Comment

*squeezes through the bars*

Comment

*pushes PH back through*

You're never getting out
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Hi Meaghan and Cil

Hi everyone ! So my first langage is french yes, and for Cil, I'm a french Canadian. Canadian like *cough*McKay*cough* French seems to be a difficult langage as I was told, but some people learns Wraiths and Go'auld (for others it's klingon) well... everything is possible xD

And yes I love the Wraiths. That's a fact. And I love Todd. Probably a lot more than Steve

So if it allows me to live a bit longer, there is sweets for everyone *puts a big bag of chocolate bars on the floor, very carefully, and steps back slowly, unsure... Crosses her arms and smiles *
            John Sheppard : Fruit bowl, Nice touch !

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

*steals ^'s poutine*

Comment

Welcome Princess

*hides the barbecue sauce and whistles innocently*

Comment

I make my own sauce
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you for the welcome LOL *No I have not seen the sauce*

By the way, thank you for the comments on the " reputation thing" ... I don't even know how to answer people who send me messages there XD

Todd : We picked them up on our travels. I thought it would make our discussions more comfortable. I hope they prove as delicious as the farmers who grew them...

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

You can't while on probie status
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        *steals ^'s poutine*
                        Someone talked about poutine ? hmmmm Sounds like home XD LOL

Thanks Jelgate, this explains that Can't wait to be a "total" member

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Originally posted by BluePrincess View Post
                          Someone talked about poutine ? hmmmm Sounds like home XD LOL

Thanks Jelgate, this explains that Can't wait to be a "total" member
                          yeah.....never had the chance to try poutine yet but it sounds delish, and artery-clogging

Comment

Oh, it IS that, Annoyed, it is that....

BluePrincess, Another Canuck! I'm in central Manitoba.

*sets up BBQ*
                            Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Meaghan View Post
                              Oh, it IS that, Annoyed, it is that....

BluePrincess, Another Canuck! I'm in central Manitoba.*sets up BBQ*
                              I'm so sorry
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

LOL !!!

Yep another canuck
                                And yes poutine it's awesome, but the worse part is in the abuse lol It can make you feel very very baaaaaaaaaad !

It's like newbies, if you abuse of them they can make you feel very bad, that's why I told you that I'm not comestible *Watches people with the sauce bottles and weird hungry grins*

SGA, "The Queen"

Comment

Working...
                                X