Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Earthwind. Hope you enjoy it here!
    Rocky

Comment

Thanks Rocket

Comment

Hiya! I'm Larissa, better known online as Syrene (or Elfsheen) I'm also from the Netherlands (noticed another member from there)

I've been a fan of Stargate when I first saw the movie and then the first ep. I followed Stargate for about 3 seasons then i got a little tired of watching, so I watched every now and them. However, recently I came across Stargate Atlantis and I fell back into my old addiction and here I am!
        Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more ~ Oscar Wilde

S.o.a.b. sombody'd gotta teach that guy how to die" - O'Neill

"When I'm free you'll be the first I'll feed upon"
        "Okidoki, I'll go make myself a sandwich then." - Wraith and Shepperd

Comment

Been around for a few weeks and never got to this... but hey, it's not to late...

I'm a historian by training and have a specialization in modern (post world war II) German history--thus I have a tendency to go off about random subjects I'm afraid, giving way more information that most people want. I saw an episode of Stargate about six years ago (I bought a VHS of Children of the Gods thinking that it was the movie. It didn't catch my fancy and I didn't have Showtime, so nothing came of it.

A couple months ago I was drafted into an online role playing game to play the role of Samantha Carter, mainly because originally I started out as a military historian, and my parents and siblings are scientists, so I could fake the characters knowledge better than the woman who had been playing her, and as a consequence I delved into all things Stargate. Thank god for SciFi playing it 13 times a week

Comment

Hi,

I am from Germany (anyone german in this forum?). I loved Stargate from the beginning (movie), but the show is much better especially Richard Dean Anderson as O'Neill. I was happy that Kawalsky died soon because i really hated this character (I don't why ).
            Atlantis had a good start and the Wraith are very interesting new enemies. McKay really is the funniest one in the whole team (I love those funny characters). For me (don't speaking english very well) it's hard to understand what all people say (so I have to watch every episode twice ).
            At least there is only one thing left to say about me: except of Stargate I am a big Anime fan. My favourite is 'Hagare no Renkinjutsusushi'.

MfG
            To be German is to do everything possible to the potatoe, and possibly one or two things more.

Comment

Good morning campers & welcome newbies. I am your underling tour guide. Stagate Atlantis is on your left while to the right we have the old tried-and-true SG-1. Before picking a gate you may want to look to the rear where we have Off World reports, or you can follow me forward to the latest Stargate News. Talk among yourselves.....and enjoy!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

does anyone know how to change my username

Comment

Hi another newbie here
                  *waves to Larissa*
                  She was the one who kind of got me here
                  But now I am off to search this site for goddies lol

Comment

heyyyyy Blod!!!! Nice to see you here! Welcome btw!!!

Welcome to my other fellow newbies too!
                    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more ~ Oscar Wilde

S.o.a.b. sombody'd gotta teach that guy how to die" - O'Neill

"When I'm free you'll be the first I'll feed upon"
                    "Okidoki, I'll go make myself a sandwich then." - Wraith and Shepperd

Comment

Hey, been posting for a few days now, might as well say hello here.
                      "Khattam-Shud," he said slowly, "is the Arch-Enemy
                      of all Stories, even of Language itself. He is the Prince of
                      Silence and the Foe of Speech. And because everything ends,
                      because dreams end, stories end, life ends, at the finish
                      of everything we use his name. 'It's finished,' we tell one
                      another, 'it's over. Khattam-Shud: The End.'"

-excerpted from Haroun and the Sea of Stories,

Comment

hi this my 1st post here um aside from stargate i like anime, computers, scifi in general, video games, in other words (as my friend puts it) "nerding it up" also im addicted to fast food, and i love watching cartoons, the vast majority of my favorite tv shows are either american cartoons or anime, i dont wach alot of live action shows, other than stargate. i also play day of defeat alot, and i like punk rock. i dislike going outside, natural light, wearing pants, almost any music on mtv, and being around other people especially large groups. also im a former mental patient. ^_^

Comment

Howdey all Just wanted to stop by and offically introduce myself. I'm Jeannette I am a giant fan of Star-Gate and an equally gigantic Micheal Shanks fan !!!!!! I also have grown very fond of Atlantis.

So ok just wanted to say hi

-Jeannette

Comment

weignerbrothers, please send an e-mail (from the e-mail account you signed up with) to [email protected] if you'd like to change your username.

Thanks!
                            Darren

Comment

Hello all, I figure this being my first ever post here. This would be the perfect place to start.

Lets see...I'm just your typical unemployed recent college graduate. I've been a fan of Stargate for quite a while already, but it hadn't turn into a full fledge obession until I got cable two years ago and discovered Stargate mondays on Scifi. Now that I don't have cable I've been shelling out money for the DVDs So right now i'm a happy camper.
                              ~Athena

Comment

Welcome Athenaktt.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X