X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wedge
    Welcome everybody!!!
    Many new people coming in after I com in. WOW!
    Yes indeed, especially after guest access was disabled at the weekend .
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
      Yes indeed, especially after guest access was disabled at the weekend .
      That's always good if you wan't more users, but for so big web you need quick and large server.
      Mi chceme Zelenku!!! Mi chceme více češtiny v SGA!!!

Comment

A bit belated hello... Sorry I took so long to introduce myself properly.

I am Dr. Andrew Joshua Talon, traveller of the multiverse. (bows) A pleasure to meet you.

Comment

Plesure is on my side.
          Mi chceme Zelenku!!! Mi chceme více češtiny v SGA!!!

Comment

I've been posting on the threads for a while, so I should've posted here first BUT what the heck, let me introduce myself. I chose the name LadyShip because when it comes to sci-fi shows, I am always drawn to the ships both Earth and the aliens use. Right now, my fave is the Blackbird from BSG. The other reason for the name is well, because of a certain pairing that I like (Go Sparky! )
            I have always been a Scifi afficianado and an anime fan. My first taste of science fiction was the movie, Planet of the Apes(the classic). The first anime I got hooked on was Robotech, closely followed by Gatchaman.
            My prized possessions: DVD collections of Sci-fi and anime shows, my planner
            my VHS/DVD recorder for recording both Stargates.
            Hobbies: reading, writing no-sense stories, body boarding

And so far, having fun here in Gateworld.

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
            From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
            But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
            To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
            Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

Thank's, I just joined!!! Look's great, I love the Gateworld Site, so I am sure I will like the forum!

My name comes from a Greek word that means a supernatural being halfway between a god and a human being (but not a demi-god). Though I am also the master of magic. Therefore... Stargate rules!!!

Comment

Hello everyone.

My first message here.

I want to apologize for my poor English, I am not used to writing and speaking English, only to reading (Harry Potter, Astronomy magazine...) and listening (DVD in original version).

I am a french teacher, and I often have English children in my class, so I thought it would be a good idea for me to try and improve my English.

What to say more ? Well, of course I am a fan of Stargate, since the first episode, but I didn't really enjoy the movie...
                I live in the countryside, in France, with my cats and dogs.

Have a good day.
                Last edited by Linwelin; 11 March 2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Hiya everyone!
                  Not much to say except i'm a HUGE Stargate thread!
                  ------ Jack: It's "O'Neill," with two L's. There's another Colonel O'Neil with only one L, and he has no sense of humor at all.-------

------ Daniel: Look, all I know is that the place you're searching right now is not it.
                  Jack: Then, where is *it*?
                  Daniel: Did I just say, "all I know"?
                  Jack: Everyone turn away. I want no witnesses. ------

+

Comment

Hi everyone , just joined and wanted to say hi. I've been using th rest of the Gateworld site for while but never really realised there was a forum until now.
                    Come to the darkside, we have chocolate!

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Natalie, I’m 31 years old and just stumbled upon this site this morning. Better late than never right? Well I’m a huge fan of the show *obviously* and look forward to discussing it with other great fans.

Comment

Originally posted by liath
                        Hi everyone , just joined and wanted to say hi. I've been using th rest of the Gateworld site for while but never really realised there was a forum until now.
                        Lol I did that for 3 mths then noticed the tiny little link to the froums but I still waited almost a year before joining.

Hi and Welcome to GW.

Comment

Welcome

to all the new members of the forum! It's great that you found this place and joined us, and I hope you'll have much fun here!

Questions about the Forum? Afraid to make something wrong? Wanting to learn the forum rules? You can find help here:

Handy Forum tutorial

X-treme guide to Gateworld

Gateworld FAQ

How to get a good reputation

Rep points, the universe and everything

Things to think about when starting a thread

Sig Rules clarification

Members helping members

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Good Morning,

My name is Angela, I've been around a little while back on Sci-Fi and more recently Fluffy...I would check on Gateworld for spoilers and specific info (like definitions)
                            I am 32yrs old and have loved sci-fi all my life, I especially love to read it.
                            My favs are the Pern series by Anne McCaffery, anything else by Anne McCaffery, Star Wars (especially by Timothy Zahn) and Star Trek.

Oh and I am definately a Jack/Sam shipper, really miss Janet, am glad that Pete is gone, think that Mitchell is being portrayed as too much of a hotdog and don't really mind Vala one way or the other.

see you all around

Dragonreader

Comment

Welcome To All The New Members

Be sure to take part in the craziness that is the off-topic area

Comment

Been on alittle over a month, exploring the forum a bit and came across this.

I love science fiction. No one arounds me really shares that interest so this forum is cool. A nice way to share with others who have a common interest.

My interests are varied and change as events in my life dictate.

I have strangely become a huge Zelenka fan and really like the McKay and Zelenka story lines. Really miss Janet, she really added a lot to SG1, love RDA and wish that TPTB would let Jack and Sam finally get together.
                                Tad bit frustrated that I have to wait for the DVD's to get caught up on all the action happening with the two shows.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X