This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome.
    Haha I got use to [adult swim]'s boards, hi post count - lil post quality... so I'm having to re-adjust my posting methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper Mark II
      Thanks for the welcome.
      Haha I got use to [adult swim]'s boards, hi post count - lil post quality... so I'm having to re-adjust my posting methods.
      Oh, slam, haha! Yeah, I'm a bit scared of those boards myself. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Tigress
        Oh, slam, haha! Yeah, I'm a bit scared of those boards myself. Welcome!
        Heck Im scared of THESE boards Welcome to All!!!
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I guess my first post should've been in this thread.

Oh well, it's too late now. But not too late to say hello!

Comment

A belated welcome to you matey
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Greetings!

Another newb here. I've been watching SG1 since it was on showtime and after just watching the commentaries on SGA I realized this was the place to be. So here I am lol. Looking forward to lots of good chats with you folks so beware!!

Comment

Hi ,it Is Nice To Come Here.

Comment

Hi i'm new to this site, just thought i'd say hello...
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome new people. Now get ya post counts up so ya can give me some green!

Joking... honest *halo on*
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Wow ... loads of new people recently.

Well - hello all, have fun and post lots!
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Just joined, so hi everyone.....
                        If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

Hi all,

I'm primarily here for BSG, which I really got into recently, although I do snjoy Stargate, I haven't watched nearly enough of it to join in on the in-depth discussions

Comment

Welcome To All The New Members

Be sure to take part in the craziness that is the off-topic area

Comment

Guess it's my turn to introduce myself

I'm a Stargate fan since it hit Sci-Fi channel (liked the movie too), and have all the SG-1 and Atlantis DVD's out to date (thank you circuit city employee discount), and a long-time sci-fi/rp fan in general. I'm looking forward to diving in the discussions with all of you - I've lurked w/out signing up for about 8 months and finally decided to jump through the wormhole

Other stuff - I'm a high school choir director who moonlights in computer sales and have my wife and kids on the Stargate bandwagon as well.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Hey. even tho it may not look like im that new with my posts but ive been only here for about 2 weeks. I just want to say that im loving this site and the people on it.
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X