X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorRae View Post
    Are they trust worthy --- imageshack --- photobucket
    imageshack for the most part is ok. the site has kinda gone to the negtive side lately

PB no problems at all
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

There is also clintonio for sigs, although that can be slow to load.

ETA:You can also use the "Albums" feature in your own GW page and upload pics into them. There are size restrictions, of course, but all my sigs and avatars are stored there and I've never had a problem. It also eliminates the problem of losing your av and sig should the other sites go down for any reason.
      Last edited by SeaBee; 28 September 2009, 10:42 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Seriously, what an idiocy.. Hawing to "earn" custom avatars?!?!
        The single most ridiculous thin i have ever seen on any forum. What's it for? You can only get spam. And egg and spam. And ham and spam egss, spam, spam, spam and ham.

But seriously, ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Markiz View Post
          Seriously, what an idiocy.. Hawing to "earn" custom avatars?!?!
          The single most ridiculous thin i have ever seen on any forum. What's it for? You can only get spam. And egg and spam. And ham and spam egss, spam, spam, spam and ham.

But seriously, ridiculous.
          If getting a custom avatar is that important to you, then you are in the wrong forum. May I suggest you find a forum where avatars are more important than discussion.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

HELP! I have tried to access choosing an Avi under the Quick Links, but don't see it there. Do I need an eye exam?
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Probies can't have avatars of any kind.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Probies can't have avatars of any kind.
                all the more reason forum members need to form a union
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

But...but...but I'm an airman now! **wanders off dejectedly to re-look over rules**
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    But...but...but I'm an airman now! **wanders off dejectedly to re-look over rules**
                    The title beyond your name is just a imaginary ranking that has no merit on your posting ability. The probie status will disappear when you have met the member status and post count. When you are off probie status click my controls and then edit avatars.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      The title beyond your name is just a imaginary ranking that has no merit on your posting ability. The probie status will disappear when you have met the member status and post count. When you are off probie status click my controls and then edit avatars.
                      I thought I was a real airman! JK...please don't hurt me. Appreciate your help. I shall just have to be patient. It's all good.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whytewytch ,take another look in your controls.

You should be able to access the Forum pre-defined avatars ,make other changes to your settings, and upload a signature because you're not on Probie any longer.

( Not sure when you got "promoted",but you definitely aren't on Probie status.)
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Direct link for changing your avatar.

Direct link for changing your signature.

Direct link for changing your profile picture.
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

is the criteria for custom Avatars still 2,000 posts or has it been changed????

Comment

Its roughly 2000. The actual number flucates. If you have custom capablity scroll to the bottom of your avatar menu.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

thnx Jelly I got it

Comment

Working...
                                X