This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    3. The total file size of all images in your signature may not exceed 50KB.
    Thanks For Clearing that up although i prefer my signature this way so i wont be changing it back

Comment

Is the report post feature currently working? I reported a post last night that was fairly... questionable and nothing was done about it. The situation has escalated now and people are spending more time insulting each other than discussing the actual subject. The thread in question is here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18539

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Is the report post feature currently working? I reported a post last night that was fairly... questionable and nothing was done about it. The situation has escalated now and people are spending more time insulting each other than discussing the actual subject. The thread in question is here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18539
        I think the Report Post feature's been rather spotty over the last several months. The Mods suggested sending a PM with the post/thread in question. I must agree, Shadow, that thread is degrading into a shouting match. But the one post in particular caught my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          I think the Report Post feature's been rather spotty over the last several months. The Mods suggested sending a PM with the post/thread in question. I must agree, Shadow, that thread is degrading into a shouting match. But the one post in particular caught my attention.
          Yeah, but I never know which Mod to PM. Don't wanna tag someone who's already gone to bed or who's at work with no access or who's only on once or twice a day. *sigh*

Anyway, it's taken care of now. I'll just pester Skydiver more often.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I'll just pester Skydiver more often.
            LOL - thats what I do aswell

You could PM them all
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

The Report Post feature should be working, yep.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                The Report Post feature should be working, yep.
                Indeed. I had occasion to use it myself today. Thanks.

Comment

bump
                  Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 20 May 2006, 03:46 AM.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X