This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David
    65x60, just like these avatars. They also cannot exceed a certain size. Around 20 kb I believe. Just so the pages continue to load fast for 56k users, and super-fast for dsl, cable, etc.
    Many thanks David!
    Rocky

Comment

Beleive it or not, don't shoot for 65x60. One its not going to load, and two, its gunna get smushed if it does. Shoot for 60x60. If not, go for 65x60 and round the edges so it will fit. Just some thoughts.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Ummm...? My avs are all 65x60 and I haven't had any problems with smushing? And they all load fine, as far as I can tell.

Not sure how I feel about the "rounded edges" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Ummm...? My avs are all 65x60 and I haven't had any problems with smushing? And they all load fine, as far as I can tell.

Not sure how I feel about the "rounded edges" thing.
          I not a fan of the rounded edges. THEY CAN BURN for all I care!

But my original steve was 65x60, and was either not loading or was getting smushed. Also, it was a quality 1 (using photoshop.). Tried it as a .gif and a .jpeg and niether seemed to work. Might just have been me.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I dont like round edgez myself, i prefer ones with mising pieces in them. I think everyone should be able to have a custom av, so everyone has an unique av to them.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

i agree! but in the meantime i'd accept more major davis av options! ('specially considering one of the two available is a flipped image! tsk, tsk )

Comment

Working...
              X