This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major lee adama View Post
    but why does the system have to be so technical.
    this is just a message forum and Darren is making things fit better for all 3 shows

can't we just be happy that he took the time to change it
    Oh indeed, and my appreciation goes to him. It's a good system. But I'm just expressing my thoughts on a minor detail, that's all. Constructive criticism and all that.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Curse you Tame. You caught me before I realizied my mistake and had erased the post
      all part of the fast customer service
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hmmm, what am I?

Colonel. Nice except I could never pronounce that correctly

Comment

A colonel!

it says it under your name on your profile page and on any posts you post
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

i'm a air man

Comment

He I just thought of something. I outrank everyone who's major and below, does that mean I can order them around
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                He I just thought of something. I outrank everyone who's major and below, does that mean I can order them around
                oh dear
                awaits power struggle

Comment

Though, I must say this sucks in a really silly way because I was near the top before (First Prime) and now I'm stuck in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                    I will not be tolerating picking on the majors, captains, or lieutenants.

Is that understood colonel
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I will not be tolerating picking on the majors, captains, or lieutenants.

Is that understood colonel
                      Yes Sir
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        Though, I must say this sucks in a really silly way because I was near the top before (First Prime) and now I'm stuck in the middle.
                        I really like your name, Hill Street if I'm not mistaken. Also at least I'm an officer. (hehe)

Comment

we also need to bear in mind that the number of 'new' ranks had to fit the number of old ones. hence the need to have a few 'extra' ones in there that might not completely fit.

and, while i can be a General, I kinda like being an Overlord better.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, "tyrannical General" doesn't sound as good...

And I enjoyee d being a Goa'uld! :d Well, or Jaffa. Whatever it was I was.
                            But these are lovely too
                            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                              Would have been a lot more fun with something unique to Stargate, I've seen soldier ranking on so many forums.

But that's just me maybe.

ETA: But at least now there's something to look forward to past 10 000 posts, which is great!
                              I agree with the coolness of something unique to Stargate. Yes, the new shows are not about the Goa'uld, but that is the 'original' villain of the movie/show so that is what defines Stargate. Also, soldier ranking is on many shows and forums and not unique in any way. It is also US-based, whereas Goa'uld would be something not focused on one (Earth) nationality.

Yes...I was looking forward to being a Systemlord...
                              sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                              (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                              Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

just posting to see what I am
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X