• Show
Clear All

Ah, congratulations!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Congrats.Have fun .
      cool beans. i shall

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Comment

Me too!!!
        cool
        I thought I was dreaming. Will someone pinch me???!!!
        You sneaked while I was away and made that surprise. Best to start my day with.

WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

No, I'll act cool
        Thanks, mods and Good luck with your work. You are great.

Comment

*Grins enigmatically*

See ? Surprises can be good !

Have a good weekend guys !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Oooh me too! =]]
            sigpic

Comment

Indeed!
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                What Jel said.Probie Status and Probie Post Rank are different (but overlapping) stages of GW membership.

Probies ,please read your registration e-mail including the links ,and post 1 of this thread ,as it could save you time otherwise spent trying to figure out a lot of things !
                I do think it's time for some sort of fix for the status vs. rank confusion. Maybe instead of the "probie" rank, something else? I'm sure that everyone at GW has thought a lot about it, but it just seems confusing, especially for new members. That's just my two cents

Also, see how good things come to those who wait? It's almost better than being able to dive right into it immediately, because it gives you the chance to ease into things and figure out what's going on and how things work before you make a fool of yourself by posting in the wrong section/messing up your profile or accidentally breaking a rule before you figure out how things work.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                  Also, see how good things come to those who wait? It's almost better than being able to dive right into it immediately, because it gives you the chance to ease into things and figure out what's going on and how things work before you make a fool of yourself by posting in the wrong section/messing up your profile or accidentally breaking a rule before you figure out how things work.
                  I can remember doing that on another forum I was on. Not pretty!

Comment

Congrats to Jcvalo, PrometheOSS and RobotNightmare!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Is there a place where a probie introduces oneself? I sure hope the hazing isn't too extreme.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                          Is there a place where a probie introduces oneself? I sure hope the hazing isn't too extreme.
                          Welcome to Gateworld. You can find the "Welcome New Members" thread here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                            Off topic. Its stickied to the top of page 1
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks!
                              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X