This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Tame, is it true that you're the nicest mod on GateWorld?
    I always thought that was Feli
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Do you think there should be forum awards: Least amount of spam, number of active users, least off topic. That sort of thing, internal Gateworld ones or between us and other SG forums???????????
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Tame, is it true that you're the nicest mod on GateWorld?
        I am one of the nicest
        there are 9 others just as nice
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
          Do you think there should be forum awards: Least amount of spam, number of active users, least off topic. That sort of thing, internal Gateworld ones or between us and other SG forums???????????
          No not really
          We are really to big at this point for that
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Plus, of course, awards implies that there are winners... and LOSERS. The winners would lord it over the others and the losers- particularly the vast hordes who didn't even get nominated- would have the life crushed out of them. GW tends to avoid encouraging that sort of thing whenever possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              Plus, of course, awards implies that there are winners... and LOSERS. The winners would lord it over the others and the losers- particularly the vast hordes who didn't even get nominated- would have the life crushed out of them. GW tends to avoid encouraging that sort of thing whenever possible.
              That's loser talk.

Seriously though, popularity contests tend to get ugly fast.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I nominate Shipperahoy for biggest Ba'al thunker.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                  I am one of the nicest
                  there are 9 others just as nice
                  Good answer.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                    That's loser talk.
                    Oh, I know I'd win something... chances are, though, it'd be something I didn't want. In some cases even being a winner means being a loser. Which I guess amounts to what you just said.

Comment

Are there any regonal/ethnic specialties that you particularly enjoy?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Are there any regonal/ethnic specialties that you particularly enjoy?
                        If you're talking food, I'm a big fan of pozole. My son is too. He eats multiple bowls in one sitting.

Comment

What is pozole?

Comment

we have something similar here - calavacita a pork stew with chilies, tomatoes, corn and calavasa squash - totally yummy
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we get really great Mexican food here. There is a very large Mexican population. My neighbors ended up teaching me how to make pozole and tamales myself so I could make them at home. Yum yum.

Mamasue, pozole is a sort of soup/stew made with hominy, chili, and pork (or sometimes other meats. I luvs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                                Mamasue, pozole is a sort of soup/stew made with hominy, chili, and pork (or sometimes other meats. I luvs it.
                                Kitten?

Comment

Working...
                                X