This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure where to post this....but

can anyone tell me how i can get an image on my sig....it keeps asking me to give the url of my pic, but it s on my hardrive....help please

Originally posted by icelandicwolf View Post
    can anyone tell me how i can get an image on my sig....it keeps asking me to give the url of my pic, but it s on my hardrive....help please
    ask in here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28340
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

You'll need to host your picture on a web site, like the free sites -

Photobucket or ImageShack.

You can then upload your image into your signature.
      sigpic

Comment

What you have to do:

1. Upload and save your picture to a image-hosting site. Here's a good one a friend showed me a long time ago. www.tinypic.com

It doesn't require an account or anything, just having the picture saved on your computer.

2. When you store the picture, it will give you a short URL to get to it. This URL will be given to GateWorld in the signature space.

Hope this helps.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Since the question has been answered I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. For next time, the FAQ and/or a forum search are very good tools for this sort of thing.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
          X