This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Thread resurections"???

I have done a quick parousal of the FAQ/Rules and did not see anything regarding 'resurecting threads'. For those who may know me from other forums (such as rancors pit, dragonsfoot.org, lordsofthebattlefield etc), i am known for my love of going through all the threads on a site, when i am ' new' there, and resurecting those i wish to put my tupance into.
    So is there any rulings around here on this> EG on one of the newer gaming sites i joined several months back, they did not want people resurecting threads over 1 yr old. They prefered a new thread get made.

For now, i will concern myself with threads 10 days and newer....

Thanks all.

you can bring back old threads, you just need to post a valid post don't just say i agree, bump, cool or something similar just write a post that is on topic.

if you just write one word answers the post will be reported and deleted by the mods.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

You wanna go through the over 35,000 threads we have and resurrect some, have fun. The replies just need to be on topic and within the rules.

And we don't guarantee that anyone else will also want to keep the convo going
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

has been asked and answered so now will close
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
        X