Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In advance

Comment

Here's some special K for our kid Daz to enjoy.

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

tell ya what guys, post ahead. it's a cool idea.

PM me on the 11th or so and i'll move this into the forum announcements area and change the title.

just remind me please.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          tell ya what guys, post ahead. it's a cool idea.

PM me on the 11th or so and i'll move this into the forum announcements area and change the title.

just remind me please.
          thanx, i was wondering how we were going to let him know.
          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by ebethman
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          Originally posted by Bray
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

No birthday without a cake

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy birthday!
                Spoiler:
                you can use it to ban people
                Last edited by tombombadil; 05 February 2008, 11:23 AM.
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

who celebrates their 32nd birthday?

Comment

Just some things to know about the birthday boy . . errr . .man

- If you have five dollors and Darren has five dollors, Darren has more money than you.

- Darren can sneeze with his eyes open

- Darren can eat just one Lay's potato chip

- Darren can kill two stones with one bird

- Darren can divide by zero

- Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Darrens moding

- Darren always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego

- Darren invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

- Darren has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO

- Darren ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

- Darren can drink an entire gallon of milk in thirty-seven seconds

- It takes Darren 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes

- Darren has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.

- Darren once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink

- Darren can touch MC Hammer

- There is no such thing as global warming. Darren was cold, so he turned the sun up

- Darren doesn't play god. Playing is for children

Spoiler:
                    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                      Just some things to know about the birthday boy . . errr . .man

- If you have five dollors and Darren has five dollors, Darren has more money than you.

- Darren can sneeze with his eyes open

- Darren can eat just one Lay's potato chip

- Darren can kill two stones with one bird

- Darren can divide by zero

- Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Darrens moding

- Darren always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego

- Darren invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

- Darren has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO

- Darren ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

- Darren can drink an entire gallon of milk in thirty-seven seconds

- It takes Darren 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes

- Darren has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.

- Darren once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink

- Darren can touch MC Hammer

- There is no such thing as global warming. Darren was cold, so he turned the sun up

- Darren doesn't play god. Playing is for children
                      Oh god I'm going to choke to death....
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Happy Birthday in advanced, thanks for such a wounderfull site

Comment

Spoiler:
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post

No birthday without a cake
                            Lets get GLADos to sing him a birthday song!
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

This is a great idea! Closer to the time I'll post something, but right now I'm late for chemistry In the off-chance I forget, happy birthday Darren

Comment

I'll Do this now so I won't forget but:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN!!!

Make sure you have some moist, delicious cake.
                                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X