This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    your forgetting most mods here are GIRLS hehehehehehe and the fact you insulted the mods as well just gave me the right to and you'd better run mister cos if i catch you ill steal back all the choccies you stole
    I don't steal chocolate, I, uhm, confiscate and then store it for Tame
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

yeah and eat half f whats there all to yourself
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
        *sighs* It was meant as a joke not me gloating about something, besides weren't you gloating about arousal being much more visible with men? Plus the famous womanly charm, you do know that women can get almost anything done if they use that on a man?

And yes, I know it can be very painful for women and I sympatise with them.
        Arousal is one thing. Pain that isn't enjoyable is another entirely - as you've found now. Please don't joke about that. I'm in pain all the time, but that increases exponentially then. *sighs* It's really not a funny subject.

Anyway. Let's go back to the chocolate. It is more fun, even if it does give me migraines.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
          Arousal is one thing. Pain that isn't enjoyable is another entirely - as you've found now. Please don't joke about that. I'm in pain all the time, but that increases exponentially then. *sighs* It's really not a funny subject.
          Trust me when I say that arousal for a man can also be very painful, annoying and unwanted (The most famous examples being: It happening in the classroom and the doctor's office), yet we joke about it. But we'll leave this for a PM discussion.

Anyway. Let's go back to the chocolate. It is more fun, even if it does give me migraines.
          *hands over some chocolate*
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

*sighs happily* Oh, chocolate, wherefore art thou such temptation?

Thank you, Greg!

Comment

*sighs happily* Oh, chocolate, wherefore art thou such temptation?

Thank you, Greg!
              No problem, I took it from the Mods' supply closet. *whistles innocently*
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Mod's rule book: Or is that a page from Shadow's? hehe
                ::High 5:: That's perfect! LOL!

Adrianne
                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                  You forgot that we men look better the older we get, while women get all wrinkly and stuff. Plus we don't have to experience the menopause and periods/PMS. Also, we get paid more for the same jobs. *grins*
                  That is so true ... As long as a man is healthy and still physical ... Ha... Age is but a number with men.

Adrianne
                  If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

You suck, dude. There's no call to bring that up. We were talking about the gutter, not giving you an inroad to gloat about the fact that you don't have to go through three months of excruciating pain every year (and some of us really do have it badly in that department). So shush. Back to the chocolate.
                    Three months? I'm so confused ...

:;Drags out her couch:: ::Lays down:: :;Puts wet towel on forehead::

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                      Three months? I'm so confused ...

:;Drags out her couch:: ::Lays down:: :;Puts wet towel on forehead::

Adrianne
                      there, there Adrianne...one week in four...I know how tough math is for you dear...
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, I missed the heavy stuff *takes a seat* As long as there's chocolate and shoes, I'm happy. Speaking of which, I got a new pair of boots in the mail today. Very pretty indeed. So.... chocolate. Greg.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          there, there Adrianne...one week in four...I know how tough math is for you dear...
                          :;Dazed and confused:: But .. But ... I get ... every month. How does she gets ... There's chocolate? I'm told chocolate helps.

I need to lay down again ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                            :;Dazed and confused:: But .. But ... I get ... every month. How does she gets ... There's chocolate? I'm told chocolate helps.

I need to lay down again ...

Adrianne
                            One week per month, twelve months in a year, therefore twelve weeks out of fifty-two which works out to just under three months total. *pets*

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                              Ooooh, I missed the heavy stuff *takes a seat* As long as there's chocolate and shoes, I'm happy. Speaking of which, I got a new pair of boots in the mail today. Very pretty indeed. So.... chocolate. Greg.
                              About the chocolate, well, uhm, there is a tiny problem, nothing to serious, it seems that the GW chocolate supply has reached an all-time depth. I don't know why, but I can't get anymore chocolate....I think the mods have confiscated it all! *turns around slowly and run away to the safety of his chocolate bin (Think of Scrooge McDuck's money bin)*
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Oo ... It seems like so much longer than that.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X