This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    Leave it to Tame to make a perfectly innocent comment into a gutter thought related comment. *mutters something about women being more obsessed with sex related things than men and walks away*
    Heh. See sig. We can hide it better than y'all can

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      greg you evil thing!!! ...ok ill make you a dela, if you dont touch my confections i will make you a giant double fudge whipped chocolate triple tier chocolate cake
      Or, you simply send all the chocolate you recieve to me (And I want that cake too ).

mine is tame for telling greg off teehee ...which reminds me....want some cake mike? *shoves mmikes head into the cake*.....my bad 0=)
      Tame told me off? Where? *looks at sig* I thought she just gave me permission to steal all chocolate

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
      Heh. See sig. We can hide it better than y'all can
      Not really. The only difference is that men simply say it outright, while women use implicit speech.
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I meant physically, Greg.

Comment

I meant physically, Greg.
          Depends, there are quite a few physical changes that occur to women. Granted most of 'm art hard to detect (especially in the winter when clothing gets stacked) but there are subtle changes in posture and in the face which are visible most of the times (Although in the case of the face make-up can cover a lot).
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Depends, there are quite a few physical changes that occur to women. Granted most of 'm art hard to detect (especially in the winter when clothing gets stacked) but there are subtle changes in posture and in the face which are visible most of the times (Although in the case of the face make-up can cover a lot).
            It's still much less obvious

Comment

she told you off for drugging me remember? and fine *hands over more truffles some cake and a large bar of dary milk* happy?
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

It's still much less obvious
                Of course it is Then again while arousal is easier to see with us men, we don't have to experience the concequences when accidents happen.
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

she told you off for drugging me remember? and fine *hands over more truffles some cake and a large bar of dary milk* happy?
                  She did? I must've neglected to pay attention to her telling me off then.

*mutters something about going on-topic again*

I still haven't voted yet...my vote call still be bought by the mod who bribes me best. *grins*
                  Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Of course it is Then again while arousal is easier to see with us men, we don't have to experience the concequences when accidents happen.
                    yeah how unfair is that? men get to write their name in the snow, pee standing up and dont have to put up with labour wheras us girls have to do all the opposites ah well we have the charm hehe
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yeah how unfair is that? men get to write their name in the snow, pee standing up and dont have to put up with labour wheras us girls have to do all the opposites ah well we have the charm hehe
                      You forgot that we men look better the older we get, while women get all wrinkly and stuff. Plus we don't have to experience the menopause and periods/PMS. Also, we get paid more for the same jobs. *grins*
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

yeah and on that note.... *slaps greg* how dare you think that women age worse then men? i know some men who's face would curl your toes!!!
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

You forgot that we men look better the older we get, while women get all wrinkly and stuff. Plus we don't have to experience the menopause and periods/PMS. Also, we get paid more for the same jobs. *grins*
                          You suck, dude. There's no call to bring that up. We were talking about the gutter, not giving you an inroad to gloat about the fact that you don't have to go through three months of excruciating pain every year (and some of us really do have it badly in that department). So shush. Back to the chocolate.

Comment

yeah and on that note.... *slaps greg*
                            *looks at the mods* She *****slapped me! She's being an agressive member! *whistles*

how dare you think that women age worse then men?
                            We also take criticism much better.

i know some men who's face would curl your toes!!!
                            I could make a remark about that being the result of a long marriage, but I won't. *Looks at the women here, is glared at and runs away*
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

your forgetting most mods here are GIRLS hehehehehehe and the fact you insulted the mods as well just gave me the right to and you'd better run mister cos if i catch you ill steal back all the choccies you stole
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

You suck, dude. There's no call to bring that up. We were talking about the gutter, not giving you an inroad to gloat about the fact that you don't have to go through three months of excruciating pain every year (and some of us really do have it badly in that department). So shush. Back to the chocolate.
                                *sighs* It was meant as a joke not me gloating about something, besides weren't you gloating about arousal being much more visible with men? Plus the famous womanly charm, you do know that women can get almost anything done if they use that on a man?

And yes, I know it can be very painful for women and I sympatise with them.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X