This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    *Hides behind Trialia and sticks her tongue out* See! I got the mods on my side now! They'll stop me doing anything stupid!

I'm currently coveting Irregular Choice shoes. They are coming out in my size in the summer collection! Woooohoooooo!
    What size would that be?

::Looking at website:: Oo my

I am so freakin' square.

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
      What size would that be?

::Looking at website:: Oo my

I am so freakin' square.

Adrianne
      Well, I range between a size 9 and 11 (UK size), that's between a size 11 and 13 inthe US. They are starting sizes 9 & 10 this season, which is GREAT. I love these shoes. They're a lot prettier and off the wall in real life. They're just so expensive, though.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*Hides behind Trialia and sticks her tongue out* See! I got the mods on my side now! They'll stop me doing anything stupid!

I'm currently coveting Irregular Choice shoes. They are coming out in my size in the summer collection! Woooohoooooo!
        OMG. You're hiding behind someone who keeps falling over from hypoglycaemia? What good will that do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
          I hereby support Adrianne's proposal and adds to it that it should not only concern Tame but also the other mods. Furthermore will the chocolate clause be altered to ensure I get at least a 90% share of the chocolate.
          I can deal with that. As long as my 10% is truffles. You can have the other 90% ... I have no complaint with that.

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Well, I range between a size 9 and 11 (UK size), that's between a size 11 and 13 inthe US. They are starting sizes 9 & 10 this season, which is GREAT. I love these shoes. They're a lot prettier and off the wall in real life. They're just so expensive, though.
            OMG YOU HAVE BIG FEET!

I mean ...

OMG YOU HAVE BIG FEET!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
              OMG YOU HAVE BIG FEET!

I mean ...

OMG YOU HAVE BIG FEET!

Adrianne
              lol... don't listen to her Tracy... they never got in my way.

my feet are tiny, though - size four-and-a-half to five UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                OMG. You're hiding behind someone who keeps falling over from hypoglycaemia? What good will that do you?
                Damn... I'm meant to be hiding behind Tame. Must. Stop. Drinking. Gin.

Comment

Damn... I'm meant to be hiding behind Tame. Must. Stop. Drinking. Gin.
                  LOL!

Comment

*sigh*

why doesn't anyone take my tough guy act seriously ....

I am tough ..see..gggrrrrrrr

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just curious, where do you normally find shoes that go up to those sizes?
                      I'm a size 8 and i can hardly ever find any nice ones in my size

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        *sigh*

Is she gone?

I'll be better prepared for her "tough guy act" next time ... Bring it on!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
                          Just curious, where do you normally find shoes that go up to those sizes?
                          I'm a size 8 and i can hardly ever find any nice ones in my size
                          I go to Evans. They do nice boots and shoes up to size 11, but they are so wide fitted and generous, that I tend to only be a size 8 in their shoes. They're not as nice as irregular choice, but they do have some nice shoes. Faith also do shoes up to size 9 and Barretts do a range up to size 11 as well.

Comment

Tame, there is only room for one clown on this board *grins and walks away*
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

*sigh*

I've always been afraid of you Tame.....well, afraid you'll hug me to death!
                              sigpic

Comment

You can NEVER have too many shoes...right?

Tame's "closet"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X