Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell you what ... My favorite Mod is the one that stops this nonsense and gives me the truffles. Just hand them over and no one has to get hurt.

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
      WAAAAAAAAAAA mean greg stole my truffles!!!! *cries* (hehe )
      *eats the truffles and shoots Susanne again*

I don't like that crying technique.

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
      I'll tell you what ... My favorite Mod is the one that stops this nonsense and gives me the truffles. Just hand them over and no one has to get hurt.
      Too late, the truffles are already gone. *grins*
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

no fair!!!!......zzzzzzzzzz
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
          I'll join you in that war since I'm already experienced in burning down Tame's shoewarehouses. *grins*
          you do know I can take away your chocolate privileges????? right???
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*whines* tame!!! greg drugged me 3 times!!!! hehe
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*tugs on Tame's sleeve* You're gonna save your little English friend, right?
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Due to the excessive violence being discussed at shoes () all shoes have been moved to the Mod rec room

And since....some...don't seem to understand the reverence one should have for shoes...ALL of teh cake...the chcolate AND anything else I deem needed..has been confiscated to teh Mod Lunch Room.

Now if anyone would like to try to come into our Lunch room....well...let's just say you are welcome to try...... we haven't had a good BBQ in weeks and we really should have some protein before all of this sugar
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

umm Little Grego may have some *sucking -up* to do...he forgets that the Mods do have Super Powers and can hurt him where it won't show

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                    you do know I can take away your chocolate privileges????? right???
                    And that would stop me how? You merely legalised what I would do anyway. *evil grin*

Besides, I already found a loophole. If I were to burn all of the mods' shoewarehouses except yours - I'd let ACharmedAsgard do that - then you wouldn't have the right to revoke my priviliges since technically I didn't violate the terms on which the priviliges were granted; Me not burning your shoewarehouses. *Evil grin and walks away*

no fair!!!!......zzzzzzzzzz
                    You should've read my sig, it contains a warning.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Is there a reason you've spelled "the" wrong?

I hereby make a motion (notion?) that Tame return to Grade School. While she's away learning English, I will take her chocolate and shoes and any packages she might receive.

And if there are any errors in this post, I blame Tame as she was is my favorite Mod.

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        *tugs on Tame's sleeve* You're gonna save your little English friend, right?
                        Of course ...you have great reverence for shoes ...as well as great reverence for the *Noodle of Doom* ...

I mean really... Sky said it best We are the *heart and soul of the Forum*

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                          Is there a reason you've spelled "the" wrong?

I hereby make a motion (notion?) that Tame return to Grade School. While she's away learning English, I will take her chocolate and shoes and any packages she might receive.

And if there are any errors in this post, I blame Tame as she was is my favorite Mod.

Adrianne
                          Actually yes ...there is a reason.....

Comment

I only drugged you because Nutty took away my exploding bullet (sniper)rifle due to me using it to, uhm, rid a thread of a rabbit infestation.

And since....some...don't seem to understand the reverence one should have for shoes...ALL of teh cake...the chcolate AND anything else I deem needed..has been confiscated to teh Mod Lunch Room.
                            *points towards his agreement with Tame and gets Tame's share of that supply of chocolate*

umm Little Grego may have some *sucking -up* to do...he forgets that the Mods do have Super Powers and can hurt him where it won't show
                            *puts down his can of petrol and mutters something about removing the spoiler tags in his sig if the mods were to use their super power against him*
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

*Hides behind Trialia and sticks her tongue out* See! I got the mods on my side now! They'll stop me doing anything stupid!

I'm currently coveting Irregular Choice shoes. They are coming out in my size in the summer collection! Woooohoooooo!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Of course ...you have great reverence for shoes ...as well as great reverence for the *Noodle of Doom* ...
                                *mutters something about Shadow being scaries than the mods*

I mean really... Sky said it best We are the *heart and soul of the Forum*
                                *wise guy mode* Actually Sky said "We are the heart and sole of the forum"

I hereby support Adrianne's proposal and adds to it that it should not only concern Tame but also the other mods. Furthermore will the chocolate clause be altered to ensure I get at least a 90% share of the chocolate.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X