This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

In my case....I am legally her mother now and all that entails....So I don't dump the kid back on anyone ...The Peanut is part of my house -o- nuts
    )
    oh ok i didn't know that.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hurray for delusional mods!!!
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

I found these and, of course, thought of Skydiver.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Sky Saturday, Skyturday!!
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

happy Skyturday

Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 30 January 2010, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Hail the diver of the skies
              The Peanut and I are on our own for the weekend so I am seeing many Disney films in my immediate future
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ah a disney movie marathon, that's what cay and I do a lot. I just have to encourage her to watch something we haven't seen 20 times before. (aladdin is fun, just not over and over and over)
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Its the day of the Grand Empress who dresses provocatively!!!!
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    ah a disney movie marathon, that's what cay and I do a lot. I just have to encourage her to watch something we haven't seen 20 times before. (aladdin is fun, just not over and over and over)
                    Yup...here it is Cinderella a gazillion times ....the bad guy in Aladdin scares her still so I can't at least laugh at Robin Williams "Work with me" LOL

however I hope to get her to watch cooking shows or something eventually just so I don't get a mushy brain
                    Hubs is in Vegas this weekend for work....whatever.... Not sure which one of us truly has the better deal..... since he *says* he really does have to work the convention
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yup...here it is Cinderella a gazillion times ....the bad guy in Aladdin scares her still so I can't at least laugh at Robin Williams "Work with me" LOL

however I hope to get her to watch cooking shows or something eventually just so I don't get a mushy brain
                      Hubs is in Vegas this weekend for work....whatever.... Not sure which one of us truly has the better deal..... since he *says* he really does have to work the convention
                      Animal Planet is your friend
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

You could have her watch Flubber. Then everyone wins.

I found Sky in her pre-Grand Empressess years
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          You could have her watch Flubber. Then everyone wins.

I found Sky in her pre-Grand Empressess years
                          I'm scared to Watch this one! You know how she likes to dress!!!What dress should she wear?

*Wonders if the PG rules were broken by posting that link *
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Skyterday everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              I'm scared to Watch this one! You know how she likes to dress!!!What dress should she wear?

*Wonders if the PG rules were broken by posting that link *
                              "waits for R2 to appear in the mod lock up room.

Comment

I've never actually understood the point of this thread, but I though it was about time I stuck my nose in!

I voted for Baggie! Who is the least scary person ever btw!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X