X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    you better be careful Tame...
    because this chick's got Futurama chops.

Don't make me choose between the two of you.
    A good old fashioned mud wrestling match should help settle things though, right?
    ...my t-shirts look better
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      ...my t-shirts look better
      Mine strain the PG rules

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Mine strain the PG rules
        mine would strain a higher letter of the alphabet
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

alright,
          i'm going to need to see lots of photographic evidence from both of you

Comment

alright,
            i'm going to need to see lots of photographic evidence from both of you
            considering the topic of this thread...I am going to need to see alot more adoration from you first

Comment

mine would strain a higher letter of the alphabet
              If I posted something like that it would be deleted... where did I put that camera...

Comment

If I posted something like that it would be deleted... where did I put that camera...
                you and me both...
                and I would be the one deleting it ...so lets just say we did and don't...and save me the trouble of modding both of us

Comment

considering the topic of this thread...I am going to need to see alot more adoration from you first
                  do you require wooing?

hey you know you can just forward those to my PM box

Comment

do you require wooing?
                    Of course I do.. I am a Goddess AND an almighty Moderator You should be so lucky that you are basking in my afterglow

Comment

Of course I do.. I am a Goddess AND an almighty Moderator You should be so lucky that you are basking in my afterglow
                      i suppose its true.
                      i do worship women quite affectionately.

ok so you got any jars that need opening, or bugs that need squashing, etc?

Comment

i suppose its true.
                        i do worship women quite affectionately.

ok so you got any jars that need opening, or bugs that need squashing, etc?
                        See now THAT is a true gift worthy of notice

Comment

You know this concept of a mod day reminds me of a series of books I read where the world was so overcrowded that each person was alive for only one day of the week and went into cryo for the other six days........................................................................
                          ..............................................................................
                          ................................................................OMG there really is a "Dayworld", they call it mod day here .............................
                          Hmmmmmmmmmm seems to me someone is rigging the cryo to stay out for more than there allotted time...............................
                          Anyway Happy Mod day.
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

if I were a mod I'd be my favourite mod

Comment

Happy Tame Tuesday everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((FORUM))))))))))))))))

HUGS for everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X