X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    ((((Feli))))

Thank you for the offer, although I'm not quite sure how I'll manage to ruffle your hair whilst I'm prostrating on the ground in full hailing mode.
    Don't worry. I only require 10 hours of prostrating every day, so there'll still be time left for you to ruffle my hair

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      Hailing does not require prostration
      That's what you think...!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Can I ruffle Feli's hair?
        Are you tall enough?

Comment

6 ft 2 in (1.88 meters)
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
            Hailing does not require prostration; therefore, you can hail and ruffle at the same time.
            I always thought prostration was a requirement...*looks for Mod Hailing manual*
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Can I use a pad? My knees don't take to prostrating too well these days.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think the manual cares if you use any comfort enhancements ...it just says prostration.... so I don't see why not
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

comfort enhancements? hmmmm....is it still prostration if I use my recliner?
                  sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately no...the very definition of prostration requires that you be face down....and while normally on the ground... we can allow for a cushion or two...but I think a whole recliner is just pushing your luck

Comment

Yeah, I thought so. Worth a try though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey you never know if you don't ask ...the worst that can happen is they say "no" ......and possibly fry you into a large greasy spot...but hey its always worth a shot

Comment

I'm melting, I'm melting... oooh, what an icky spot. Just like the mods to do that for lack of proper prostration.
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves hello to Feli*

Sorry, I can't prostrate and type at the same time.
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                              Don't worry. I only require 10 hours of prostrating every day, so there'll still be time left for you to ruffle my hair
                              Excellent! My life is now complete.

All Hail Feli this fine Friday.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Feli Friday
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X