Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copius amounts of chocolate doesn't hurt either.

Or shoes.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

LOL Mads likes Dr Who and Kiwi likes David Tennant as well ...Feli...Well you could dip RDA IN the chocolate
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
        Copius amounts of chocolate doesn't hurt either.

Or shoes.
        This one works for me.
        Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
        if you wanna get on there good sides

tame -post pics of lee adama or cam Mitchell

sky- post pics RDA and follow the rules ( she kinda big on members doing that.

Major Tyler -save ford and pay off his college loans for him

shippers- also post pics of RDA or cliff Simon

David - help him work on the omnipedia and help on some side projects

Darren
        -do him college homework for him so he has time for more important things like spending time with his son and wife
        Met Tame, met Sky, not sure about the rest. But like shipperahoy's idea better. Easy for a chocoholic to identify with
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

welll since I am no longer wearing any of my heels...I suppose I could bribe YOU with one of a few hundred pairs and I am not a big chocolate eater...so if you can get mine from Greg........
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            welll since I am no longer wearing any of my heels...I suppose I could bribe YOU with one of a few hundred pairs and I am not a big chocolate eater...so if you can get mine from Greg........
            Need more info here. Get your what from Greg, and who' s Greg. Remember I'm new here.
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but what exactly does she want us to get from him? *Girlbot trying to get in good graces with Mods*
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

I have granted Greg all my chocolate since I am not a big chocolate eater. so IF you can get it from him and that is seriously a big IF, the boy is ...serious.... scary serious...about his chocolate... then you can have mine

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
                  if you wanna get on there good sides

tame -post pics of lee adama or cam Mitchell

sky- post pics RDA and follow the rules ( she kinda big on members doing that.

Major Tyler -save ford and pay off his college loans for him

shippers- also post pics of RDA or cliff Simon

David - help him work on the omnipedia and help on some side projects

Darren
                  -do him college homework for him so he has time for more important things like spending time with his son and wife
                  Time to play a game Tame. Pick one person on only one.
                  Spoiler:

or
                  Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Time to play a game Tame. Pick one person on only one.
                    Spoiler:

or
                    Spoiler:
                    Thats easy
                    Spoiler:

Hes my mostest favorite I won't say any more since there are boys present oh and its PG here

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      Thats easy
                      Spoiler:

Hes my mostest favorite I won't say any more since there are boys present oh and its PG here
                      Since when has that stopped before.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

it always has and don't you be implin' differently and make people think things about me that ain't true

was that the whole game ...just nice pics of BOTH and me getting to choose who was my fave

cool

Comment

I was just following Atem's advice, hopeing for some green.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I was just following Atem's advice, hopeing for some green.
                            ahhh well at least you were willing to work for your green

Comment

Some days I suck up to the mods. Other days I tease them to the edge of banning. Guess what today is
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

ooh i have info to add to that!!! susanne has cornered the dessert district, her sworn enemy is greg and he will pay for raiding her chocolate factory!! AGAIN!!! he even licked clean all the spoons and bowls
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X