This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
    That looks like a uterus to me. Or am I just gutterminded?
    I'm going for gutterminded

First thought when I saw them was ...those are some freaky looking shoulder pads

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      You'd have to know me to understand how ridiculous I consider those shoes. And I was just joking too. Although I have no patience or empathy for anyone who wears shoes like those.

The last time I wore shoes with any kind of pointed heel was at my sister's wedding 23 years ago.

Here's an analogy you can understand
      Shoes with heels or pointy toes belong in the same category as jello.
      Wow that's bad. WOW! WOW! WOW

Btw: I knew you were joking
      Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Puuurrrrrrrr ... yes, I had a great pic of those somewhere ... AH HA!

Must think PG - Must think PG - Must think PG
        PG Thought: They must be awfully difficult to walk in

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
          Niiice. I'll be sure to remember that when we're singing in the middle of London, honeybunch.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. See you all again tomorrow... probably!
          I'm blonde and made up. It's a scary sight indeed. I will also be freezing to death tomorrow as I don't have a cloak like you. I may just cheat and wear a coat, though.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
            PG Thought: They must be awfully difficult to walk in

Adrianne
            If you'll note, the model is NOT walking... hehehehe
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
              I'm blonde and made up. It's a scary sight indeed. I will also be freezing to death tomorrow as I don't have a cloak like you. I may just cheat and wear a coat, though.
              Heh. I won't be able to wear gloves if I greenify my hands, so I can't decide whether to do them or not this time Anyway, I'm going to take a bath, wash my hair and get some sleep, then get up early to do the green make-up before I catch the train. I'll text you when I get on the train at Stafford.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Oh, they come in red too!
                Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                Those shoes actually make me weep ... They look so painful! ::Covers her eyes::

Adrianne
                Weeping is frequently the point in S/M.

How did I find the mod thread covered in bizarre sexual references and unusual depictions of uteruses? Or is that uteri? Traci and Trialia, you and your Wicked Witch preoccupations look positively normal by comparision.
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

That in itself is quite a worrying thought. *strokes Tiara and Wand*. I can't believe I'm going to be Ozdust Barbie in less than six hours time.

Comment

That in itself is quite a worrying thought. *strokes Tiara and Wand*. I can't believe I'm going to be Ozdust Barbie in less than six hours time.
                    Hehehe. This is your first time for that, isn't it? Oh, we're gonna have so much fun. It was incredible the reactions I got walking around London as Elphaba the first time 'round.

Comment

Yes, yes it is. I'm still debating how to handle the non-matching coat dilemma. I think I'll just wear my normal coat and suck it up. I'm not freezing to death for the sake of a costume.

ANYWAY. Back to the topic at hand, and I love all the mods that have let me get away with this OT-edness.

Comment

my favorite mods are the ones that haven't PMed me yet ..

sarcasm

Comment

Yes, yes it is. I'm still debating how to handle the non-matching coat dilemma. I think I'll just wear my normal coat and suck it up. I'm not freezing to death for the sake of a costume.

ANYWAY. Back to the topic at hand, and I love all the mods that have let me get away with this OT-edness.
                          *laughs* No worries, I'm pretty sure I shall be wearing my black jeans and sweatshirt instead of the dress, because it is TOO cold.

Yes! Why have all our votes been changed to Sky? *blinks*

Comment

I'm wearing a knee length dark pink dress with bare legs. Please wear the dress. It will be so cool! And as for the votes.... I fear the noodle *nods nervously*

Comment

I'm wearing a knee length dark pink dress with bare legs. Please wear the dress. It will be so cool! And as for the votes.... I fear the noodle *nods nervously*
                              Okay, okay! Fine! I'll wear the dress! And tights, anyway. But if my knees turn blue, it will be your fault

Comment

*Smooches* I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X