Spoiler:

***runs and hides***

Comment

wow, where'd you find that photo of me
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wow ...you have gotten taller
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Which mods won't delete something simply because they dislike the theme or disagree with it or it upsets them even if it doesn't break the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            ROFL. The chanes that is a picture of you is about as likely as SG-1 getting an 11th season.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
              Which mods won't delete something simply because they dislike the theme or disagree with it or it upsets them even if it doesn't break the rules?
              Well its a good thing you came here then because we don't do that here. We actually JUST enforce the rules....like RESPECT the ACTORS, without buying into silly rationalizations that don't mean a hill of beans cause you are bashing the ACTOR themselves. Or That pesky rule about RESPECTING your fellow Forum members.........

So its good to know you like everyone since The Mods only do that and there isn't a personal agenda anywhere in sight.....at least for not for the staff

Now that we have once again made sure that at least ONE thread is NOT for bashing the Moderators......let's keep it that way since THAT is the topic here
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Happy Sky Saturday, and thank you to all the Mods for all your hard work.
                sigpic

Comment

All Hail Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    I have tons of photos with you . Tune in next Saturday to find out more

Comment

Happy Saturday!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Shipmum Sunday everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Happy Shipmum Sunday everyone.
                          I liked the smiley so I had to repeat you instead of writing my own

Happy Ship Mum day !

Comment

Happy Mads Monday
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

All hail Madeleine, keeper of goats (allegedly )

Comment

Happy Mads Monday everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X