This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    the only way I'm getting in a ring of chocolate is if Rick gets in there with me
    To bad not just anyone can get in that ring... I would volunteer to get in that chocolate ring with you Sky.
    Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Oh, they come in red too!
      Those shoes actually make me weep ... They look so painful! ::Covers her eyes::

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I actually kind of like the red ones. Besides, beauty is pain. I'm addicted to ridicuously high heels. Just ask Tame or Kiwi about the ones I wore to the Vancouver Con the year before last. Not only were they cute but I was finally taller than Tame and Kiwi (aka The Amazon Twins).

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

whereas i'm the frump that has had my sisters make digs about my 'lesbian shoes' (no offense meant to anyone) because i normally wear flats, and sensible shoes at that.

I do a lot of pushing, toting and carrying in my job, and also a lot of walking. And i'm not gonna ruin my feet for the sake of fashion and teeter aroudn in 3 inch heels cause they're 'fashionable'

and if they want to make fun of me for that, fine. I'll see if they're still laughing when they walk around in a sheep skin lined boot for 6 weeks after bunion surgery
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

LOL Sky! I wear sensible shoes for work all day long myself. It won't change anytime soon either as nurses aren't exactly known for their sexy footwear. That's why it's nice for me to go to the far opposite when I go out. At work and at school it's all about pulled back hair and little to no make-up so when I go out it's like estrogen overload. In fact I'm Shadow's official make-up consultant for con trips because a) I love it and b) I have enough to stock a small make-up counter.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I've been known to wear a smart dark suit with crazy, bright barbie pink heels
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                I've been known to wear a smart dark suit with crazy, bright barbie pink heels
                Hey, are you gonna wear those on Saturday?

Comment

They don't really match the dress (the Gabit dress may be making a comeback, for those in the know). However, I have these Barbie pink heels and a matching handbag. I also have a black puffy dress thing that they look good with. I guess it might work with a blonde wig. I just didn't think black was very Glinda.

Comment

They don't really match the dress (the Gabit dress may be making a comeback, for those in the know). However, I have these Barbie pink heels and a matching handbag. I also have a black puffy dress thing that they look good with. I guess it might work with a blonde wig. I just didn't think black was very Glinda.
                    This is true! Black isn't very Glinda.

I'm staying in tomorrow. Have managed to break out, so must apply fluoride toothpaste to my face to suppress the spots enough so that the green can cover them up And I found my hat!

Comment

Oh, the "warts" will just enhance the look, my dear. Anyway, I love you warts and all. Well.... maybe we can tone that down to "don't dislike your good bits"

Anyhoooo, back to mods. I'm worried about the noodle that Her Royal Skyness seems to be brandishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Oh, they come in red too!

Please tell me these are for the ballet and not regular shoes. When I was working in a buying office not even OUR buyers would even look at these.
                        No one would buy them.

Comment

Oh, the "warts" will just enhance the look, my dear. Anyway, I love you warts and all. Well.... maybe we can tone that down to "don't dislike your good bits"
                          Niiice. I'll be sure to remember that when we're singing in the middle of London, honeybunch.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. See you all again tomorrow... probably!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            whereas i'm the frump that has had my sisters make digs about my 'lesbian shoes' (no offense meant to anyone) because i normally wear flats, and sensible shoes at that.

I do a lot of pushing, toting and carrying in my job, and also a lot of walking. And i'm not gonna ruin my feet for the sake of fashion and teeter aroudn in 3 inch heels cause they're 'fashionable'

and if they want to make fun of me for that, fine. I'll see if they're still laughing when they walk around in a sheep skin lined boot for 6 weeks after bunion surgery
                            I just made up my mind - Skydiver gets my vote!!!!
                            If an event it's not appropriate to wear tennis shoes (athletic shoes - whatever your country calls them) then it's not worth going to. The only exception I make is for a wedding.

I wear one pair of shoes about 99% of the time till they fall apart.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Green(there's no blue option because well who needs green anyway?)
                              Me thinks someone did not fiddle with the options properly
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Oh, look, Thunderstorm, Athletic shoes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X