This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME** *

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeers grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeers retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's
    reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-a**ed man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

sigpic

Comment

so the girls save the day and make christmas

sweet!!
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
        What's Santa doing with coal?

Oh dear!

Well, in Europe, St Nicholas comes on the fifth of December. The children leave their shoes outside the front door and when they wake up on the sixth, the good children have lots of sweets, nuts, fruit and toys inside their shoes.

Traditionally naughty children get lumps of coal and in Spain they actually have coal made of sugar, like a kind of sweet, that they give out to the children and put in the shoes.
        Well around here, if they did that, their shoes would be filled with snow, if they could find them after the 2 feet of snow that fell here
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          so the girls save the day and make christmas

sweet!!
          Isn't always that way? Who does the shopping, wrapping, decorating, cooking? Not only that, but it's the pregnant girls...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Isn't always that way? Who does the shopping, wrapping, decorating, cooking? Not only that, but it's the pregnant girls...
            come on don't forget to give the guys some credit, they do a lot of eating
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*gasp*

eh? you mean I'm pregnant? sheesh, I never even noticed...
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I think I've been pregnant for eleven years on the trot.

Hurrah! an excuse for my waistline!

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Well around here, if they did that, their shoes would be filled with snow, if they could find them after the 2 feet of snow that fell here
                  LOL! Excellent pun.

After reading the last few posts i've got a feeling this is a very bad place to have external reproductive organs. Although in my defence i do do shopping, wrapping, decorating, cooking (unless pasta counts)

*spell checks* haha.... doodoo.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

*REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME** *

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeers grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeers retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's
                    reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-a**ed man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

::Writes Nolamom down as a Host possiblity::
                    Gotta slip her that $20 later ...

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
                      LOL! Excellent pun.

After reading the last few posts i've got a feeling this is a very bad place to have external reproductive organs. Although in my defence i do do shopping, wrapping, decorating, cooking (unless pasta counts)

*spell checks* haha.... doodoo.
                      Invite me over for dinner, I can forgive you!

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Unfortunately I only saw Feli and never spoke to her this weekend. I never got to meet Gipsy either, but OMG, Sky gives AWESOME hugs and is amazing, AMAZING, AMAZING.

I'm on such a con high. Such a geek.
                        When did you see me? Was it Sunday evening?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

Now I have to wonder...which one is Feli...and which one is Kiwi..... OH wait...I can tell by the SHOES!!!!
                          *groan*

Comment

I can't remember actually. All I know is that Sky pointed to someone and said "That's Feli". Unless you were the one standing by Sky on Sunday night. In which case I said hi very briefly.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I can't remember actually. All I know is that Sky pointed to someone and said "That's Feli". Unless you were the one standing by Sky on Sunday night. In which case I said hi very briefly.
                              No, I was still sitting down when you guys came to our table, was kind of hemmed in on all sides.

Comment

*pout* never on the same continent at the same time as the cool kids...how'm'I ever 'sposed to meet 'em?????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X