X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    No need to be jealous on Greg and I.
    Why would I be jelaous of inferior people.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

*shakes head* i cant beleive you people...... of course i am sexier than you all
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        *shakes head* i cant beleive you people...... of course i am sexier than you all

Give us a hug luv and we will close one eye

Why would I be jelaous of inferior people.
        I used to do jokes like this when I was five .

Comment

lol *tame hugs integrabyte*
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

lol *tame hugs integrabyte*

*as promised, closed one eye, the bad one *

Comment

hehe *hands out cookies* back on topic people! before sky whoops our butts in the beauty contest
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hehe *hands out cookies* back on topic people! before sky whoops our butts in the beauty contest

Shhhh this will be our secret ! Don't tell anyone about our pageant!!! Get back on the catwalk

Comment

ok ok hehe but you better tell tame sky is winning the make up and hairdo contest
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok ok hehe but you better tell tame sky is winning the make up and hairdo contest
                    I don't think there is anyone on the board with a craziest hairdo than mine . Wore my Santa hat all day long and my hair is just ...flat .

Comment

hat hair? say it aint so and it cant be a crazier colour than mine my hair is completely BRIGHT RED
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hat hair? say it aint so and it cant be a crazier colour than mine my hair is completely BRIGHT RED
                        That is one of the perks of being a girl. You can slap on any colour you want . Guys on the other hand try to stay decent . Colour wise you win, but style and chaos wise, you still have much to learn

Comment

hehe i'h ive seen a few boys that can pull of the black and red style and yes. i bow to your awesomeness my hair is always stuck in one way. long and mostly straight
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hehe i'h ive seen a few boys that can pull of the black and red style and yes. i bow to your awesomeness my hair is always stuck in one way. long and mostly straight
                            That is the difference between men and boys . Men, keep it real and use their natural colour *hint hint wink wink *, whereas boys will be boys . My hair is stuck in 5 directions now cos of the hat . Did I tell you that if I use my hair dryer the volume increases so big that I get an afro .

Comment

haha XD man my imagination is so funny i can just picture a little integrabyte with an afro and a disco suit oh gawd XD
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

haha XD man my imagination is so funny i can just picture a little integrabyte with an afro and a disco suit oh gawd XD

Who are you calling little? Get me tipsy and you will see me with an afro and pants with 55 cm boot cut .

Comment

Working...
                                X