X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
    Skydiver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sam and jack forever
    yeah Skydiver, where the frak have you been??????? Look what happened to Gateworld whilst you were away...

Spoiler:
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      MAGNETS!
      Just might help depression. I saw a headline stating so yesterday.

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

yeah Skydiver, where the frak have you been??????? Look what happened to Gateworld whilst you were away...

Spoiler:
        shhhh! Don't tell her, maybe she hasn't noticed! *sweeps hurridly*

Comment

i thought everyoen was having a party and enjoying my vacation.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i thought everyoen was having a party and enjoying my vacation.
            Well, the Torri thread were having a party, but that's because the 6th is her birthday.

Comment

Tame day? really? um...okay..this is news to me.. 1 sec (gets loud speaker)

Hey Everyone!

It'sTAMEDay!
              SInce I missed this I say we do this day over
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                SInce I missed this I say we do this day over
                nope, it took us ages to get the decorations out and catch the seaguls to release on this day of bliss. Mal got poo'd on.

You missed out therefore we shall indeed have a celebratory day, but it shalt not be thy TAME day for thy TAME day haf already been doneth.

So..........who shall we name this celebratory day after? any takers?
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

seagulls in the desert? you gotta be kidding! Now hummingbirds, those would be appropriate. Lots and lots of those little gems...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Doesn't surprise me any. That's why they love me. Dirty spammers. I don't have any good minions like some people. Not that I'd know what to do with minions...

Our mods....
                    I'll be your good minion.

On second thought, that's just too weird to contemplate. I'd have to nominate you for modhood, and we both know that's verboten.

*thinks of current mods...eenie, meenie, minee, moe....*
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

seagulls in the desert? you gotta be kidding! Now hummingbirds, those would be appropriate. Lots and lots of those little gems...
                      hey, i have seagulls in kansas

sigpic

Comment

gabit and avalon

and while i was there, we set our own gateworld record, how many mods can get together at the same time

gips, feli, mads and i all got together and had a bit of dinner

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          I'd have to nominate you for modhood, and we both know that's verboten.
                          Don't you dare even contemplate such heresy. I'll tell Shadow! She'll know appropriately evil things to do to folks who would even *think* of such nastiness.

seagulls in Kansas? Lots of beachfront property there, eh?

Getting together for dinner sounds like a blast. Actually, that would probably be the best part of a con for me...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
                            cool ...makes me wish i could get up to the con in vancouver for the dinner darren does every year...it would be fun to meet fellow members

you mean gw was un- moded for that much period of time
                            Hey thanks, what are the rest of us? Chopped liver? *lip quiver*

Comment

Getting together for dinner sounds like a blast. Actually, that would probably be the best part of a con for me...

That'd be the only reason I'd go! Oo that would be so much fun

Adrianne
                              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                                Hey thanks, what are the rest of us? Chopped liver? *lip quiver*

weeeeeelllllllll.......

Nevah! Nevah! we wuvs our mods...livers and all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X