This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
    you mean the color that's loosing by 564,731,233 votes? that color? k, gotcha.

anyway, i vote for Gipsy because she actually changed my vote back. i don't know why but it was nice of her. then again, i think (which of course makes it true) that Sky wrote this, "I vote for myself. I'd make an excellent mod. The voices tell me so." which is offically the most amazing statement i've ever read, soooo....gah!! i'm caving under the pressure!
    Sniffle. I never get any credit. *Stamps foot* It's always Skydiver, Skydiver, Skydiver! Ack, now I'm having Brady Bunch flashbacks.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

*Whines and snivels* I wanna change my vote. I want MAGNETS!!!
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

don't we all
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipper View Post
          Sniffle. I never get any credit. *Stamps foot* It's always Skydiver, Skydiver, Skydiver! Ack, now I'm having Brady Bunch flashbacks.
          because she's better than you. duh. it's like how chocolate's better than...not chocolate.
          EDIT: or what mal said. though i still think it involves chocolate.
          Originally posted by Sky View Post
          don't we all
          well i dunno, maybe if they stopped changing of their own volition, it wouldn't be as much of a problem. you people are worse than ohio. we can send ships to the moon, but we can't count votes.
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Well golly gee, it sure is nice to know that the years of work I've put in modding this forum are appreciated. I totally feel the love. It's heartwarming. Still it's nice to know that my addition to the poll was appreciated, even if it was credited to someone else. The voices are happy and we want the voices to be happy.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
              *Whines and snivels* I wanna change my vote. I want MAGNETS!!!
              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              don't we all
              Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
              i don't ...unless magnets have some sick meaning I'm not getting
              Oh you poooor, pooor, children.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity View Post
                It's been a while since I checked this poll...

LOL! What the hell?
                My point exactly.....it's a Furling plot, to take over the Forum, and make us post about their trials and travails, primarily being blown up before we really got to know the little sweeties. The survivors are planning to plunder all world leaders for their precious stocks of vanilla beans. You DO know about vanilla beans, right?

Don't vote in this poll, it's their way of tracking us.(runs to hide her Madagascar vanilla beans) They will NEVER find mine!
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                  My point exactly.....it's a Furling plot, to take over the Forum, and make us post about their trials and travails, primarily being blown up before we really got to know the little sweeties. The survivors are planning to plunder all world leaders for their precious stocks of vanilla beans. You DO know about vanilla beans, right?

Don't vote in this poll, it's their way of tracking us.(runs to hide her Madagascar vanilla beans) They will NEVER find mine!
                  Lida!!! Because she's apparently gone stark-raving mad!! I admire that!! (PS....I may or may not know where her vanilla beans are!!!)

Comment

Ok, time to give SulkyMod a big, big hug! (((((((((((Shipperahoy))))))))))))
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hold on, can I just ask this? Who was the first mod, I mean y'know apart from Darren - I mean who did he mod first?
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Poll
                        Tame, our beautiful queen of the desert
                        ::Nodding wisely:: Yes, I think Tame would make a wonderful Queen of the DeSert. I originally thought she was the Queen of DeSSert but that whole Jello thing really hurt her ... Now she rules over a bunch of sand. ::Comforting her::

Adrianne
                        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                          Hold on, can I just ask this? Who was the first mod, I mean y'know apart from Darren - I mean who did he mod first?
                          Kat and Major Clanger.

:: Waves at Kat and Clanger ::

Gipsy and the long-gone Ellory were next.

Then me, Shipperahoy, Skydiver, Feli and David.

Most recently, Major Tyler, Kiwigater and whatsername.
                          Last edited by Madeleine; 14 November 2006, 09:41 AM.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                            Kat and Major Clanger.

Kat was a Mod!? I never knew!
                            No wonder I like her

Adrianne
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I haven't had much contact with the mods, so I picked the first option on the list. Having said that, I did once leap to Skydiver's defence when a poster was being nasty to her. Does that make us friends? Maybe. Does that make her my favourite? Can't decide on such a short acquaintanceship.
                              C-D
                              Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                                Kat and Major Clanger.

Gipsy and the long-gone Ellory were next.

Then me, Shipperahoy, Skydiver, Feli and David.

Most recently, Major Tyler, Shipperahoy and whatsername.
                                Wait a minute.....there are two of them??

Comment

Working...
                                X