This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
    I have to say ... I see that I've apparently changed my vote without noticing I was voting for the pink fuzzy thing :;Snuggles up against pink fuzzy thing:: Now I'm voting for 52MB sig. I want my pink fuzzy thing back!

Adrianne
    Does it really matter at this point?! Anyway, should be back to normal
    sigpic

Comment

Who does Darren think is his favourite mod? I wonder, could the man really pick a favourite child amongst the others...?

I doubt it, ah well - that'd be cruel I suppose, and would really put the others down...

...but if he did have to choose....
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
        Does it really matter at this point?! Anyway, should be back to normal
        WOW! Thank you, you really fixed it

And of course it matters

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

This is all in fun, right? Those numbers aren't real ones, right? Well?????? I'm getting very frightened......(looks around for a lurking mod).
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Yes, they're real.

Which is conclusive proof, as any Veteran of the Blue/Green War will remember,

that

it's

BLUUUUUUUE!

Madeleine

Comment

They're real? (cowers in fear) OK, I give up.......BLUE IS the best. Um, one itty bitty question, who the heck is Blue? Or should that be WHAT is blue???????
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                Yes, they're real.

that

it's

BLUUUUUUUE!
                you mean the color that's loosing by 564,731,233 votes? that color? k, gotcha.

anyway, i vote for Gipsy because she actually changed my vote back. i don't know why but it was nice of her. then again, i think (which of course makes it true) that Sky wrote this, "I vote for myself. I'd make an excellent mod. The voices tell me so." which is offically the most amazing statement i've ever read, soooo....gah!! i'm caving under the pressure!
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

OK, either someone spiked my milk, or those numbers really changed in slightly one hour......hmmmmmm. (suddenly wonders why her milk is slightly blue in color.....)
                  On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                    Yes, they're real.

that

it's

BLUUUUUUUE!

Looks like green to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                      Looks like green to me.
                      ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It IS green now. (starts to swoon.....while pushing her milk across the table) It's the rain, too much rain.......(slowly gets up and walks into the other room)
                      On fighting:

Comment

I think it's kind of funny that the bar next to Green is red and the bar next to blue is green. I think Red is just sly.

And after The Cardinals won the World Series, we all know RED is KING.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Gah.
                          My vote was for Wormhole X-Treme!(don't forget the exclamation point) but it's now for "I never vote in forum polls". I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
                          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

It's been a while since I checked this poll...

LOL! What the hell?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                              And that's it?

No chocolate? No magic beans? No Jack clone to take home with me?
                              Well Feli, I made you a paddle, but this is a PG forum...so I guess I'll have to pm it to you...*snicker*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                                you mean the color that's loosing by 564,731,233 votes? that color? k, gotcha.

anyway, i vote for Gipsy because she actually changed my vote back. i don't know why but it was nice of her. then again, i think (which of course makes it true) that Sky wrote this, "I vote for myself. I'd make an excellent mod. The voices tell me so." which is offically the most amazing statement i've ever read, soooo....gah!! i'm caving under the pressure!
                                nope, didn't write that part

i only added 2 options to the poll. and i'm sure you can figure out which two

eta: three options
                                Last edited by Skydiver; 13 November 2006, 05:37 PM.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X