This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you are such a goof
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

mapp do you ever consider the fact that tame gives out bone crushing hugs? im surprised you can stand
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem
        I'll remember you wrote that the next time the forum comes crashing down and people are freaking out
        You did note that I used a passive disclaimer........the word *overall*

I wanted to leave room for those rare moments when I want to eat someone's young
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          mapp do you ever consider the fact that tame gives out bone crushing hugs? im surprised you can stand
          LOL... I do try to restrain myself when its just one of you punier members.

Mapp being so sad all times causes me to treat him with care ( this could be interpreted as Mapp is a puny member and if so...keep in mind I am joking with him as well as anyone who is reading this )

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            LOL... I do try to restrain myself when its just one of you punier members.

Mapp being so sad all times causes me to treat him with care ( this could be interpreted as Mapp is a puny member and if so...keep in mind I am joking with him as well as anyone who is reading this )
            treat him with care? i always thought you had to handle him with care he does break easily lol
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

What? I can handle Tame's hu-*faints*
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                What? I can handle Tame's hu-*faints*
                hehehehehehe Its so cute when that happens at My feet

Comment

*zats Tame*
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah... the Mod worship never lasts for long does it .....even when its the ONLY topic

Comment

*gets out shotgun* I challenge you to a duel, moderator.

sigpic

Comment

*Clicks Ban Button* "POOF" I Win

Comment

K the ban button is not as effective as the ban hammer.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                            K the ban button is not as effective as the ban hammer.
                            Aww you didn't really think I would do it now did you ((((MAPP)))))) we just wuvs you too much for that

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              (((((((((((MEMBERS OF GW)))))))))))))))

Overall..no Moderators in the world could ask for a better bunch of Members than those that grace this here Forum

So my thanks to all of YOU who try to make our job easier every day

(((((((((((((more Hugs)))))))))))))))

and Happy ME day
                              I would like to note that myself and my associates have no desire to be hugged by this "moderator". Any attempt at hugging members of "The Gateworld Clown Syndicate", henceforth known as GWCS, and/or Associates of the user know as Gregorius or GWCS, will be met with the appropriate (legal) actions.

On behalf of the Gateworld Clown Syndicate and its associates,
                              Gregorius
                              The Forum Clown, founder and Clown Supreme of the Gateworld Clown Syndicate.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

((((((((((((GREG)))))))))))

my most favorite chocolate eating PITA

The topic here is Mod Worship...if you can't take the hugs.... well you know how the saying goes

Comment

Working...
                                X