This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes be scared be very scared!

I've been here so long you're all newcomers to me, even those that have been here since before, when we were on Delphi!
    sigpic

Comment

ROFL @ the Google ads:

Rodent Supplies
      Automated watering systems and water bottles for mice, rats, etc.

Green Shield Pest Control
      Organic Pest Repeller, >4m sold Disturbs them & they go. Guarenteed

And my personal favourite –

Rat Deterrent
      DIY Pest Control Products for all pests inc Mice Rats Birds Fleas etc
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

That's great Jonno. Really. Egg her on.
        I'll be here behind the couch.

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
          Florida? You calling me a tory!
          Originally posted by Forum Rules
          "Refrain from personal attacks and name-calling."
          Never! I follow the rules. *adjusts bow tie* There's insults and then there's insults...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

There's only one way to be safe...
            sigpic

Comment

btw
              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Just for you, Tame...
              "red button" usually means "self-destruct"

Comment

Not in this case...THIS red button is trouble for anyone who crosses Tame: Moderation at a single touch!
                sigpic

Comment

Not in this case...THIS red button is trouble for anyone who crosses Tame: Moderation at a single touch!
                  and *Oh what a joy it is*
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I voted for It doesn't matter who I vote for, since the mods can fiddle the polls and I laughed my bottom off when I saw that it's actually true - -I'm not paranoid after all. thanks mods that made my day

Comment

Moderators are false gods

(with real powers though )

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                        the one that convinces sky to let me have a custom rank title
                        ...but wouldn't that create a wee bit of a dilemma?? How could you choose between the one that convinces Sky to allow you to have a custom title and Sky herself for granting the request?? Seems like a pretty sticky situation to me

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                          Hmmm. Even with as long as I've been here -- has it really been that long? -- and my post count ... I still don't feel like a "regular".

Adrianne
                          Oh, Adrianne, of course you're not regular! You're supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!!

Comment

Originally posted by principia View Post
                            I voted for It doesn't matter who I vote for, since the mods can fiddle the polls and I laughed my bottom off when I saw that it's actually true - -I'm not paranoid after all. thanks mods that made my day
                            I thought that too. I wonder if Madeleine tampered with the poll......

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                              the one that convinces sky to let me have a custom rank title
                              I saw your Screen name mentioned on a LOST thread to a different forum I'm on so now I'm wondering what your screen name means ... I don't think it has a good clean, wholesome meaning ...

Ah, apparently it's a character. Well then why was it mentioned on a LOST thread.

Adrianne
                              Last edited by AdrianneP; 09 November 2006, 05:21 AM. Reason: Googled Meaning ...
                              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                                Oh, Adrianne, of course you're not regular! You're supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!!
                                Awww shucks

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X