This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
    ROFLMAO! And you know I didn't know we could do that. Mwah ha ha ha!
    Could do *what*?

Are people implying that anything underhand has gone on? THE NERVE!

:: walks away whistling innocently ::

Madeleine

Comment

*blushes modestly*

Aw golly gee, you guys! Shucks.
      sigpic

Comment

Madeleine

Comment

You know I think we ought to move this thread into the off topic folder!
          sigpic

Comment

Voters: 1006805 LMAO

That is blatant mod hax tbh. We need some moderators to moderate the moderators in here!
            Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 07 November 2006, 09:31 AM. Reason: *note to self* READ the post before hitting submit... :/
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Hmmm ... that poll could become some complex egotastic mod competition.

... *brings in the popcorn*
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

*pulls up stool to watch* this could get fun..who can edit the poll the most!
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

*Pulls up a chair next to Jonno.*

I wonder if the other mods have any buttons? Tame seems to have cornered the market with the BRB, the "smite" button and the "mod" button.
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I didn't make her a smite button...that must be on the other side of the keyboard
                    sigpic

Comment

Thinking like that is unbecoming, dear

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                        *Pulls up a chair next to Jonno.*

I wonder if the other mods have any buttons? Tame seems to have cornered the market with the BRB, the "smite" button and the "mod" button.
                        Indeed. The rest must have lots of inefficient levers and assorted cutlery items.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

*pulls up a chair*
                          I was thinking that the mod who made the "It doesn't matter who I vote for, because the mods can fiddle the polls anyway" would take Skydiver's spot as my top mod, which happened to be MW (or at least I think it was...), but now I saw what GG wrote.....

So now they are both contenders for my favourite mod spot!

, of course Skydiver can come and defend her spot
                          Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 07 November 2006, 10:58 AM. Reason: I don't know how that exclamation mark got there...
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Oh no

If you were to do that, no doubt someone would just recreate this thread or a very similar one right back here again

...then you'd be all busy merging threads

Comment

Has Paul Weller arrived yet?...

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
                                ... I'd rather staple my ears to a horse.

As a sidenote, did anyone else find it amusing that the "Who are they again? Which is the pink fluffy rat one?" option shot up in popularity when a certain legendary ex-mod made an appearance?? It's almost like some sort of cult that grows in popularity everytime an image of a clanger appears on a bit of toast...
                                the image of a clanger appeared on a piece of toast!?!
                                where can i join this pink fluffy rat cult?

(loving the new options on the poll, but i had no idea gateworld had so many members! of course, now that we know mods can do stuff like that, i can't wait to hear the new excuses for when someone's prefered option loses on a poll. "it was the mods i tells ya! the mods!!!" )

Comment

Working...
                                X