X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    you sweet talker you

and no you still don't get to make another Mod thread
    (folds arms frustratingly...but if my arms are folded, how did I write this message?)
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

i dont belive in threads like this its called popularity and i dont personally like it because 1 person might get no votes and then they could be really hurt i have had experinces like this and i know how it feels

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
        As a sidenote, did anyone else find it amusing that the "Who are they again? Which is the pink fluffy rat one?" option shot up in popularity when a certain legendary ex-mod made an appearance?? It's almost like some sort of cult that grows in popularity everytime an image of a clanger appears on a bit of toast...
        well... I hate to hazzard a guess - but, well who can resist me?

Originally posted by Adria
        someone want to help me tell me the bed time story ...legend of the clanger
        Ah... that's difficult... you know "they seek her here, they seek her there" and "like catching smoke" and all that...

*gallops off on the soup dragon*
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
          But you are number one in our souls.
          What you actually mean is that she owns your souls.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
            No. That's Shadow.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard View Post
              i dont belive in threads like this its called popularity and i dont personally like it because 1 person might get no votes and then they could be really hurt i have had experinces like this and i know how it feels
              Did you even look at the poll options? There aren't any names up there! This thread is making a lot of people happy. If you don't want to participate, you don't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                why yes , doesn't she own yours?

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                  (folds arms frustratingly...but if my arms are folded, how did I write this message?)
                  Magnets

(sorry - had to be done )

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                  someone want to help me tell me the bed time story ...legend of the clanger
                  Somewhere around here there is a list of all her middle names. That might help.
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard View Post
                    oh please. rats mods don't have feelings.
                    sigpic
                    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                      oh please. rats mods don't have feelings.
                      aahhh but we do have that *one last nerve* and many like to lean on it
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        aahhh but we do have that *one last nerve* and many like to lean on it
                        who would do something like that?
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                          I'd have to say #1 is TameFarrar.

It's just because of the Jonno thread we were part of. And the anti-bean green. Ah Tame you thought I forgot about the Black Bean Green didn't you.
                          OH THE MEMORIES! Ooo!

Oo I miss that. Too bad Tame wasn't around for the Jello War(S).

Adrianne
                          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Jello might have lasted a little longer with Tame's help

Actually, the Jello wars made the anti-bean wars look, well, tame (no pun intended). They started to get a little nasty towards the end.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
                              Somewhere around here there is a list of all her middle names. That might help.
                              I believe "Mysterious" was added to that list at one point ...

Adrianne
                              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Jello might have lasted a little longer with Tame's help
                                Well in that case, never mind then

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Actually, the Jello wars made the anti-bean wars look, well, tame (no pun intended). They started to get a little nasty towards the end.
                                Very true, very true. I did not enjoy the Jello Wars at all. Until we won of course

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X