Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the lovely peeps in our wittle song thread have been working on a wonderful ditty to celebrate Christmas!! Okay so we are a little slow!!

I thought it should be shared with GW!! Just wasn't sure where to post it!! Any suggestions??

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A Stargate with a DHD.

On the Second Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Two Jack's a Mocking!!
    Bring It On FlyBoy!!

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Three Zats a Zatting.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, The Four Original SG-1.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Five Tok'ra Crystals.

On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Six Quantum Mirrors.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Seven Urgos Taunting!!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Eight Cups of Coffee.

On the Ninth Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Nine Symbiotes!

On the Tenth Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Ten SARCOPHAGUSES!!

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Eleven Stargates Spinning!!

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Twelve more Seasons of SG-1 Walking Through the Gate! (I wish)!

teehee!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
      Spoiler:
      So the lovely peeps in our wittle song thread have been working on a wonderful ditty to celebrate Christmas!! Okay so we are a little slow!!

I thought it should be shared with GW!! Just wasn't sure where to post it!! Any suggestions??

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me, A Stargate with a DHD.

On the Second Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Two Jack's a Mocking!!
      Bring It On FlyBoy!!

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Three Zats a Zatting.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, The Four Original SG-1.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Five Tok'ra Crystals.

On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Six Quantum Mirrors.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Seven Urgos Taunting!!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, Eight Cups of Coffee.

On the Ninth Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Nine Symbiotes!

On the Tenth Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Ten SARCOPHAGUSES!!

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Eleven Stargates Spinning!!

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Twelve more Seasons of SG-1 Walking Through the Gate! (I wish)!

teehee!!
      AINTY!!!!

OMG I love this!!

And oh Happy Feli Friday!!

Comment

Have a Happy Jassy Friday Everyone...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Happy Jassy Friday, roll on weekend!
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Jassy Friday.
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Merry Jassy Day !

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Happy Jassy Friday

Comment

Happy Skyterday !

sigpic

Comment

Happy Skyturday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Skyterday!

happy birthday Hadrian, Caroline Herschel, Andrew Jackson, Lee Shubert, Marjorie Merriweather Post, MacDonald Carey, Alan Lavern Bean, Jimmy Lee Swaggart, Judd Hirsch, Mike Love, Eva Longoria, Sean Biggerstaff, and Caitlin Wachs
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy SHippy Sunday
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Shipmum Sunday.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Shipmum Sunday!

happy birthday James Madison, Dr. Josef Mengele, Patricia Nixon, [Thelma Catherine], Jerry Lewis, [Joseph Levitch], Daniel Patrick Moynihan, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Bernardo Bertolucci, Chuck Woolery, Jerry Jeff Walker, Margaret [Edith] Weis, and Kevin Smith
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Baggie Monday !

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X