X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
    Love ya Gipsy!

For you are the one who created the Daniel/MS Thunk Thread. Thank you Ma'am.
    Oh well ,if that's the criteria, then Feli for creating the latest incarnation of the RDA thread.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe we need another thread - my favourite poster.

My favourite poster is the one who sticks to the rules so I don't have to mod them!

Luckily that's the majority of posters here so I've lots of favourites. But you know Capt Mal I still love ya
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post

My favourite poster is the one who sticks to the rules so I don't have to mod them!

Luckily that's the majority of posters here so I've lots of favourites. But you know Capt Mal I still love ya
        She's got style, she's got grace - she's a winner! she's a Lady! Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, she's a lady! Talking about that....you get the picture.lol
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
          i like this idea of favourite poster...

pity i dont fit in this catergory

Comment

Since everyone's officially banned me from making anymore threads on Mods, someone else want to do it?
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              Since everyone's officially banned me from making anymore threads on Mods, someone else want to do it?
              ... I'd rather staple my ears to a horse.

As a sidenote, did anyone else find it amusing that the "Who are they again? Which is the pink fluffy rat one?" option shot up in popularity when a certain legendary ex-mod made an appearance?? It's almost like some sort of cult that grows in popularity everytime an image of a clanger appears on a bit of toast...
              Last edited by Anubis69; 04 November 2006, 03:06 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

We WUVS our Fluffy Pink R*T Thing Beloved Ex-Mod....
                sigpic

Comment

I certainly couldn't win the favorite poster award. I'm too much of a pain in the horse's tail for that. But, I am the best at the big puppy-dog eyes thing. You just can't refuse the big puppy-dog eyes.

On a side note, I just finished eating a pot roast I made, and some potatos Au-gratin. It was an award winning pot roast too. I slow cooked it for nearly 8 hours. Talk about TENDER!!! You could cut it with a plastic spoon. And let me tell you, it was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! For it being food, it was nearly as good as "making the quilt quiver". But, I am feeling really sleepy now. Great meals always do that to me. Where's my pillow?
                  Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                  Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                    I would say David is my favourate, jsut because im actually friends with him but i like all our mods; to put them in to a ranking:

1#David
                    2#Darren
                    3#Madeleine_W
                    4#Skydiver
                    5#GateGipsy
                    6#kiwigater
                    7#Major Tyler
                    8#Greg
                    9#Feli
                    10#Shipperahoy
                    11#TameFarrar

Immhotep gets the lovely gift behind curtain # 1.

Psst, Robert: It's a day pass to Vancouver next March. But you have to get there from the U.K. on your own.
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

someone want to help me tell me the bed time story ...legend of the clanger

Comment

I'd have to say #1 is TameFarrar.

It's just because of the Jonno thread we were part of. And the anti-bean green. Ah Tame you thought I forgot about the Black Bean Green didn't you.

Comment

Let's not forget Darren...

I mean, y'know without him, how else would Tame have gotten to number one?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds

and your supposed to be the fun mod
                            I AM the fun Mod.... I thought that was fun didn't you
                            Originally posted by Captain Davis View Post
                            I'd have to say #1 is TameFarrar.

It's just because of the Jonno thread we were part of. And the anti-bean green. Ah Tame you thought I forgot about the Black Bean Green didn't you.
                            AAAAAhhhhhh the Anti-Bean Green, THAT was when you could buy a vote that really counted
                            Let's not forget Darren...

I mean, y'know without him, how else would Tame have gotten to number one?
                            Darren is number 1 in our hearts
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              Darren is number 1 in our hearts
                              But you are number one in our souls.

sigpic

Comment

But you are number one in our souls.
                                you sweet talker you

and no you still don't get to make another Mod thread
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X