This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Mega-Mod Thursday!

happy birthday Linus Pauling, Vincente Minnelli, Zero "Samuel" Mostel, Charles Durning, Frank O Gehry, Gavin MacLeod, Tommy Tune, Mario Andretti, Brian Jones, Bernadette Peters, Mercedes Ruehl, and Robert Sean Leonard
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      happy MULTI MOD thursday.
      I'd give ya'll the day off but that'd just be crazy talk.
      But..but..MOM !!!!!!!

OK.I'll stay,lol!

I fixed my computer AND bought a new Mouse.This means I can go catch up on everything without any drop-outs and delays.( Hopefully...)

Happy Multi-Mod Thursday to all....and M&Ms of your choice if only I could find & send some!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Happy Multi-Mod Thursday...!
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Happy Thursday to all the mods!!
          sigpic

Comment

Happy MultiMod Jper Day everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Jassy Friday everybody.
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Jasday!

happy birthday Sandro Botticelli, Frederic Chopin, Glenn Miller, David Niven, Harry Caray, Dinah Shore, Yitzak Rabin, Donald "Deke" Kent Slayton, Harry Belafonte, Sonny James, Robert Conrad, Dirk Benedict, Ron Howard, Jensen Ackles, and Justin Bieber
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Jasmina Day everyone!

Almost the weekend...*puff* *gasp*

*Sets the Replicator to offer Steak bites and other savoury snackage and hot or cold drinkies*

Comment

Happy Jasday everyone...

Weekend? What is a weekend...?
                    Oh yes it's the time I've got off work this week... (I get 1 weekend in 4 off)

Comment

Have fun!

*Has vision of Starfist screaming "FREEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM!" Braveheart -Style whilst racing round his living room*

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                        Have fun!

*Has vision of Starfist screaming "FREEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM!" Braveheart -Style whilst racing round his living room*
                        I will. Of that you can be certain...
                        But as for the screaming.... I'll leave that vision to everyones imagination...

I'll be actually screaming 'Freedom' as I go off shift...!

Comment

LOL! I can imagine.Shift work for extended periods can be the Pits!

Comment

Shift work does 'suck' and is the pits. But it pays the bills...

For those who wish to know. I work a two day, two night, two off duty rotation. Which is subject to change when providing holiday cover.

But it makes booking holidays easier... As I can book blocks of 4 days in and around my rest days.

Comment

There's a lot to be said for being on that kind of shift.It's steady enough to organise proper mini holidays.The shifts that really suck are the irregular ones.

I thought I'd try to find some appropriate weekend music to embed here but it's harder than I thought to find tracks that cover Fridays.

*Growls*

Oh wait .That was my tum.

Been a long day here;I think I need some real food!

Comment

TGIJD, thank goodness it's Jassy's Day....cause that means the weekend is just hours away
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X