Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....this is kinda like choosing your favorite child...isn't it? I could say I love'em all the same, but that sounds kinda mushy.

Darren would definitely have to be on top of the list because without him there would be no GW. Thanks Darren.

SkyDiver is wonderful, too. She's always on top of things.

Tame is always a lot of fun, and informative.

Madeline is wonderful, as well.

Oh...can't forget David and Greg....for they keep this place running.

Oh....what the hell.....I love'em all the same. They all have their unique talents.

Hallowed are the Mods!!
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Dang i cant pick my favorite. They are all cool :0)
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

i cant vote...... i like 'em all
        sigpic

Comment

*eyes brim over with tears, bottom lip quivers*

OK since Baby G was born I don't get to play as much, just read and enforce the rules, but really, have you all forgotten me?

*runs off sobbing her heart out*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post

OK since Baby G was born I don't get to play as much, just read and enforce the rules, but really, have you all forgotten me?

and .....The Oscar goes to........... GATEGIPSY

for *Best Emotional Heartwrenching Moment*

*cue applause*

Gategipsy we love you...we really really do
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              Gategipsy we love you...we really really do
              Who?

Awww! Come here, you!

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Comment

Tame are you *gasp* suggesting that I am less than sincere - that I am acting! Excuuuuuuuse me!

Hugs back at ya Adrianne and CalmStorm, nice to know someone still loves me (((((Hugs)))))
                  sigpic

Comment

Tame are you *gasp* suggesting that I am less than sincere - that I am acting! Excuuuuuuuse me!

Hugs back at ya Adrianne and CalmStorm, nice to know someone still loves me (((((Hugs)))))
                    NEVER!!!! ...since I know what it is to be picked last on the team .... I am apparently just emmensely jealous and bitter....LOL
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

::Whispering:: Greens in the mail, right?

Any time, uh, ::Cut & Paste:: GateGipsy

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Cry not, for I haven't forgotten you

(well yeah, you can't forget someone you never even knew in the first place eh ?)

Comment

To gipsy thy gate, one must choose thy appropriate mod...and thy appropriate mod shalt be thy gategipsy. Yes?
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I got the Green moves ... I got the Green moves ...

I take the weekends off.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                              So come on, guys, who's your favourite? Personally I think that Skydiver is the best.

She's good
                              She's great
                              She loves to watch Stargate
                              SKYDIVER!
                              SKYDIVER!
                              I can't argue with that. Skydiver was a real sweetie and greened me once, and boy was that a shock!!! It was worth a LOT of points too. I still find myself sounding like Steve Erkel when I look at that green and say, "Did I do that?"

But frankly, and no my name is not Frank, all the mods need a nod because I have no clue as to how they remain so patient all the time. If I was a mod, I think I'd probably lose what little hair I have left. So, my kudos to the mods. I do wonder though, how many of the mods are follically challenged like me?
                              Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                              Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                                I can't argue with that. Skydiver was a real sweetie and greened me once, and boy was that a shock!!! It was worth a LOT of points too. I still find myself sounding like Steve Erkel when I look at that green and say, "Did I do that?"

But frankly, and no my name is not Frank, all the mods need a nod because I have no clue as to how they remain so patient all the time. If I was a mod, I think I'd probably lose what little hair I have left. So, my kudos to the mods. I do wonder though, how many of the mods are follically challenged like me?
                                Happily I can say no...We are all joyous clients of Bosley's

Comment

Working...
                                X