Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite mod for today is Sky... and you know why, Sky, don't you? *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
      My favourite mod for today is Sky... and you know why, Sky, don't you? *huggles*
      LOL

trust me, it won't last. I'll be on the most hated list anytime now.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        LOL

And why would that be I ask?

*Leans closer*
        sigpic
        Spoiler:
        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
        Forum Charmer
        Forum Ambassador
        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

*giggles* That was the intention. *makes multiple copies of the tape and passes one of them into the Mod Closet*
          Now this is the kind of thing we like to get as presents
          Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
          Tame is my favourite mod today, but on the case of self destruction - it wasn't a high window I was just going for my wallet.

As for you Greg I'm putting you in with SkyDiver and her noodles for multiple imprisonment fasicination lol
          Oh you say the sweetest things
          ROFL... I can just see Sky making Greg eat noodles till he turns.....green...Noodles of DOOM ...oh yes
          Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Found a great poster for Tame - hugs and shoes *together*!
          NMom....you are not to be outdone THAT is just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! I have snurched it and added it to my NMom collection ... After I taunt the *boys* with the Huggy poster I will have to add this one to my sig roundtable
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It ALWAYS lasts We love our Skydiver She gives awesome hugs *nods*
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              Oh you say the sweetest things
              ROFL... I can just see Sky making Greg eat noodles till he turns.....green...Noodles of DOOM ...oh yes
              Your welcome

Tame and Sky, your my Fav MODs for the day......actually you are usually my favourite MODs all the time.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              Forum Charmer
              Forum Ambassador
              Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                I know this thread was started as a joke, but don't you think it's gone a tad off thread, however hilarious the thread is? Do we have a new mod named Chocolate Brownie? Great name and an even better snack but.....ok, forget it. However, as it's current "theme" is nothing but wisecracks and jokes, perhaps it best belongs in another area of GW? Just a suggestion, one that will probably get panned and I will once again be labeled as something. I think you're running out of labels though, and sorry, but the glue you used isn't sticking very well.
                Oh my goodness this thread has made so many road trips off the beaten topic track it just ain't funny

But it gets back on the right road daily ...and that is all we ask.... In a way I guess we leave this one here because when and if there is a thread that has a complaint about the Mods we allow it to stay in the area it was set and we allow anyone and everyone to have theri say and air their feelings even though we as Mods do sometimes get hurt in the process.

So when there is kind of a fun and goofy thread that praises us a bit, strokes our egos and lets us show our lighter sides as well it gets to stay too

kind of *equal time* for the pros and cons of Modhood

BUT *glares evilly at thread* you do know that we do have a topic RIGHT???? How Tame is the Fairest in the Land and all that ...good I thought you would remember
                Originally posted by susanne View Post
                ok ok we get the idea my fav mod is still tame cos she has a big sense of humour and has saved me from greg a lot yay for tame!!!
                I am only here to serve
                Hey, I think Tame rocks! But Chocolate Brownie.....that's a tough one to beat.
                I am sooooooo much better for your waistline than double chocolate brownies
                My Mod fav is back to Sky today
                You are so ....fickle
                Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                you just don't know how to look... Tame has an enormous sense of humour...she puts up with Gateworld members doesn't she?
                Well thank you for not saying I had an enourmous........something else

Yeppers, she sure does......Tame, if I have ever caused you any problems, I apologize, sincerely. You ARE a fantastic mod!
                Ah... I am tough I can take it and thank you for the compliment
                Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                This looks very similar to the pose that TameBarbie had whilst flaunting herself on Jack's desk at the SGC. *she's such a hussy*
                Bev....I thought we agreed.... What happens on the RDA Thunk Thread.....stays ON the RDA thunk thread......... sheesh can't trust a hussy anywhere these days
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL

Oh you know me, I'm surprised they didn't dx me bipolar

But seriously, thanks.

Comment

Now this is the kind of thing we like to get as presents
                    I thought so, lol And you can keep it safe in case he manages to destroy all the other copies I plan to pull out at parties. *whistles*

Comment

You are so ....fickle
                      Oh no no no. That comment you saw was yesterdays...or I ment it for yesterday..sorry

Today my Favourite is well......

You and Sky are both my Favourites today, I jsut mentioned that...oh ..............................

I'm sorry, I'm even confusing myself

In anycase I realllllllly like you Tame (Beams a MASSIVE hug of apologises)
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      Forum Charmer
                      Forum Ambassador
                      Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

And for those members who are *shocked* at temporary moderation...

Oh, and chocolate doesn't make you fat,
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL

Sky, at times, we have disagreed, but I continue to respect you and the very hard work you do as a mod......as for hating you, never.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Oh you know me, I'm surprised they didn't dx me bipolar

But seriously, thanks.
                            There lurks here someone WHO could diagnose you as a bipoloar.......BUT, you most certainly aren't. LOL Wish i could pronounce everyone here free from psychological problems, but NO, not getting into that miasma.
                            Last edited by Lida; 28 January 2007, 01:33 PM.
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Oh no no no. That comment you saw was yesterdays...or I ment it for yesterday..sorry

Today my Favourite is well......

You and Sky are both my Favourites today, I jsut mentioned that...oh ..............................

I'm sorry, I'm even confusing myself

In anycase I realllllllly like you Tame (Beams a MASSIVE hug of apologises)
                              ((((((((((((((((ACAG-Mike)))))))))))))

we reallllllllllllllllly like you too

Comment

There lurks here someone WHO could diagnose you as a bipoloar.......BUT, you most certainly aren't. LOL Wish i could pronounce everyone here free from psychological problems, but NO, not getting into miasma.
                                Lol, Lida, I know I'm not. I was being flippant. I have a different- well, two, actually- dx than that. That I know of.

Comment

Working...
                                X