• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods? What are mods?
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

People who think they are scary but are really hiding behind their objects of doom. If you look in the Gaps in the Noodles of Doom you can actually see Sky!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:
      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
      Forum Charmer
      Forum Ambassador
      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
        If so, why am I there?

Also - hey Adrianne - stop sharing your personal collections, alright?
        :;Shame::

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
          People who think they are scary but are really hiding behind their objects of doom. If you look in the Gaps in the Noodles of Doom you can actually see Sky!

You have it, but not quite correctly......those who think they are scarey hide in the shadows.......but are truly hiding their OWN doom. Now it's straight. Adieu!
          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
            An engineer or a mathematician or a physicist would tell you it's wrong, you don't screw around with the dimensions or else you'll crash your billion dollars costing projects on a planet instead of making it land (I'm sure you'll get the reference). Besides that, the poll notes Mb, Mega bit and not Mega Byte
            Hey, if the metric system didn't exist in the first place, they wouldn't have had any confusion over which system they were using. I blame the French.

I hadn't noticed it was megabit, either. It's still kinda valid, just 1/8th the size one less informed might expect.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The fall of the MODs???????

who'd of ever thought that would happen?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
              President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
              Forum Charmer
              Forum Ambassador
              Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                You have it, but not quite correctly......those who think they are scarey hide in the shadows.......but are truly hiding their OWN doom. Now it's straight. Adieu!
                Since no mods are hiding in the shadows, none are hiding their own doom. Such a statement makes no sense anyway.

I find from experience those who complain about the "unfair mods" are the ones that keep breaking the rules but think they're special and don't have to obey the same rules as everyone else.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
                  If so, why am I there?
                  You're a small troublemaker
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                    Since no mods are hiding in the shadows, none are hiding their own doom. Such a statement makes no sense anyway.

I find from experience those who complain about the "unfair mods" are the ones that keep breaking the rules but think they're special and don't have to obey the same rules as everyone else.

What a babe in the woods are you.......things that fear the light always hide in the shadows. N'est pas ? And in whose service are you, pray tell? ROFL
                    On fighting:

Comment

Hey, if the metric system didn't exist in the first place, they wouldn't have had any confusion over which system they were using. I blame the French.
                      The metric system is one of the good things the French did, it makes sense unlike Imperial.

*hands Ukky a drink because he got the referal*

I hadn't noticed it was megabit, either. It's still kinda valid, just 1/8th the size one less informed might expect.
                      Indeed, 52Mib = 6.5 MiB
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Greg, we are ALL small......that is something some here haven't grasped as yet.
                        On fighting:

Comment

The metric system is one of the good things the French did, it makes sense unlike Imperial.

*hands Ukky a drink because he got the referal*
                          *makes it a water*

I don't do alcohol, especially not when I'm hallucinating other posters. {Mod Snip}
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 24 January 2007, 10:10 PM.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

::Blushing::

I N N O C E N T ...

Adrianne
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                              What a babe in the woods are you.......things that fear the light always hide in the shadows. N'est pas ? And in whose service are you, pray tell? ROFL
                              So that's why you're standing in that unlit corner?

I'm in no service but my own. I'm sorry you seem to think me incapable of independent thought. There aren't any cabals on GW (or so the cabals tell me), just a bunch of posters, several of whom aren't easily manipulated.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*makes it a water*

I don't do alcohol, especially not when I'm hallucinating other posters. {Mod Snip}.
                                I don't do alcohol either, so you can be assured it's a non-alcoholic beverage or water. {Mod Snip}
                                Last edited by TameFarrar; 24 January 2007, 10:10 PM.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X