This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    haha i wonder if thats why she has a hard head im innocent!!!! greg put me up to it!!!
    *mutters something about a hug-yourself jacket, people in white, sedation and laxative laced food and drinks*
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

we know you dont like it at cherry noel greg, but im not becoming your room mate!
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        we know you dont like it at cherry noel greg, but im not becoming your room mate!
        I rule the GW Neatherealm, The Eternal Plothole, The GW Clown Syndicate HQ, The Chocolate Palace, Room 101 and The Citadel, and yet you accuse me of living in something called "Cherry Noel"? *sighs* I think that for this accusation I'll send you to Room 101, the George Orwell 1984 variant but worse, or I could let Nutty play with you for a while. *ponders about what to do*

P.S.: I claim the GW Asylum for the Insane as one of the GW Clown Syndicate's retreats. *sends Squee and Susanne there*
        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

i can't vote in the poll because there's no option for: "none, they all take their jobs way too seriously and without a sense of humor."

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
            i can't vote in the poll because there's no option for: "none, they all take their jobs way too seriously and without a sense of humor."
            They do? I never noticed that, but then again I'm an examplairy (Don't laugh mods ) member of this forum
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
              They do? I never noticed that, but then again I'm an examplairy (Don't laugh mods ) member of this forum
              just not an exemplary speller!

Comment

just not an exemplary speller!
                English is only my third language or something and I always have problems with the spelling of words because some words don't make sense when you compare them to the spelling rules and how they are spoken.

Despite that I try my best to spell words correctly and apply the correct grammar and syntax to my sentences (Like most people who have English as their n-th, with n != 1, language, unlike most native speakers of English).
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Hey Greg, found some members of the Clown Syndicate:

Of course, if Tame sees them...
                  sigpic

Comment

They aren't members, they're wannabe members. The GW Clown Syndicate only accepts people that have proven themselves worthy of being a member. The selection procedure is long and many hardships have to be faced including being squeesh hugged by certain members of GW. At this point in time there is only one person left who has met all the requirements and isn't a member yet.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

English is only my third language or something and I always have problems with the spelling of words because some words don't make sense when you compare them to the spelling rules and how they are spoken.

Despite that I try my best to spell words correctly and apply the correct grammar and syntax to my sentences (Like most people who have English as their n-th, with n != 1, language, unlike most native speakers of English).
                      its all good. i'm just foolin around. i applaud the multilingual speakers on the planet.

if you use Safari of Firefox as your internet browser, you can have it spellcheck for you - it will underline misspelled words so you'll know!
                      for instance:

Comment

I know that and I have it installed on my laptop, but since this isn't my computer, and I could care less about it since it's going to be formated soon, I won't install it.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

And who is this other non-member? Jonno?
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

sky can take things seriously? that's AMAZING! how did i not know that?! all this time!! what's it look like?

*sees sky*
                            *ohhh, that's what it looks like. ...hehe. uh oh.*
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                              And who is this other non-member? Jonno?
                              According to Ukky's theory of Jonno, we're all Jonno. So yes *grins as he won't tell*
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

According to Ukky's theory of Jonno, we're all Jonno. So yes *grins as he won't tell*
                                'Scuse me...

It's 'Ukky's GRAND theory of Jonno', if you please
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X