This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
    Yes, Greg, I meant tables. All on one database. *rolls eyes at self* Don't mind my slips. I'm ill, remember?
    *polishes his badge and grins* Mistake forgiven

Because I can't. The configurations were pre-set and now what I need to do is change the specific information in each one because they're all different and not in ways I can use header and footers for. *sighs* I hate PHP.
    You mean that you actually use stuff other people wrote without modifying them so they're better intergrated into the site? *gasps and mutters something about always writing his own stuff*

PHP is easy, if you really want to have fun try to make a website with either Python or Perl
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
      Totally On - Topic

TameFarrar is my hero!!

She spent hours re-arranging threads in the RPG with me.

Careful! This might make her ego explode
      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Now that's what I call worship. Gen Blue is taking away their self respect.

Don't bend to the will of the MODS!

Sky rules all!!.......oh.....did I just say that?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:
        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
        Forum Charmer
        Forum Ambassador
        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

LOL...its nice once in a while to have you all reminded that we do HELP folks too

now where is Greg... I need to bea.... never mind
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            LOL...its nice once in a while to have you all reminded that we do HELP folks too

now where is Greg... I need to bea.... never mind
            Greg is not here. He's currently working as Forum Clown, please leave a message after the beep.
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
              Greg is not here. He's currently working as Forum Clown, please leave a message after the beep.
              *bbbeeepppp* "we hear a sultry sexy voice say* Hi Greg...sorry to hear I missed you. I had planned on bringing over this luscious box of Godiva chocolate that I received as a gift from another friend and I knew you would bethe perfect one to share it with...... but since you are out.... I guess I will go find Nutty or GL to give it too...... bye.......
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You mean that you actually use stuff other people wrote without modifying them so they're better intergrated into the site? *gasps and mutters something about always writing his own stuff*

PHP is easy, if you really want to have fun try to make a website with either Python or Perl
                Yep... Because I am not yet sufficiently advanced in PHP to make my own stuff. I'm not a very fast learner because my short-term memory is all messed up. *glares at herself in the mirror for being perpetually sick* I do what I can. I'm improving gradually.

Hahaha... How about NO. I watched my ex make an RPG in Perl... and even watching him every step of the way could not teach me how to follow it.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                  *bbbeeepppp* "we hear a sultry sexy voice say* Hi Greg...sorry to hear I missed you. I had planned on bringing over this luscious box of Godiva chocolate that I received as a gift from another friend and I knew you would bethe perfect one to share it with...... but since you are out.... I guess I will go find Nutty or GL to give it too...... bye.......
                  *mutters something about having a hacked answering machine that doesn't beep*

Chocolate!

*Knocks out Nutty and GL* The precioussssssss is mine! All mine! I must protect the precioussssssss.
                  Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                    Yep... Because I am not yet sufficiently advanced in PHP to make my own stuff. I'm not a very fast learner because my short-term memory is all messed up. *glares at herself in the mirror for being perpetually sick* I do what I can. I'm improving gradually.
                    If you have questions, ask. I'm sure I know most answers

Hahaha... How about NO. I watched my ex make an RPG in Perl... and even watching him every step of the way could not teach me how to follow it.
                    Perl is funny, I read a source code of a perl script once and it was highly amusing *remembers how he learned programming from simply looking at sources*
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

If you have questions, ask. I'm sure I know most answers

Perl is funny, I read a source code of a perl script once and it was highly amusing *remembers how he learned programming from simply looking at sources*
                      Yep, source code is how I learned HTML. Click on the "writing site" thing in my signature - that and my fanlistings are about as far as I get at the moment. I just do way too much stuff at once...

Thanks for offering to help!

Comment

*Is scared of computer babble.*

My favourite Mod may well end up being the one that agrees that posting a picture of Tweety Bird is cruel and unusual punishment.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                          *Is scared of computer babble.*
                          Is bored and annoyed by it

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                          My favourite Mod may well end up being the one that agrees that posting a picture of Tweety Bird is cruel and unusual punishment.
                          Shush you!
                          (And to think I was going to unsubscribe from this thread because of the computer talk )

Adrianne
                          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

damn... we were almost there Squeeg...and you had to go and mention...*The Bird*

What??? *looks over shoulder* Oh Hi Adrianne

Comment

I fianally found where Skydiver took her training classes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I fianally found where Skydiver took her training classes!
                                haha i wonder if thats why she has a hard head im innocent!!!! greg put me up to it!!!
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X