The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            *Smirks*
            *Revives Susie and detoxes her completely*

Have a Waggon Wheel instead !

*Sends one over with a nice cuppa*

Happy MadKiwednesday everyone .
            HOMAIGAWD Baggy i love you! *stuffs her face* It's been years since i tasted a real, godawful Wagon Wheel! *Nomnomnomnom**Chokes on dry horrible biscuit* *gulps tea*

You don't happen to have Jammy Dodgers too? I feel like a gluttonous kid again!

Sincewhen did mads and Kiwi get to share Wedesnday?
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
              Oh, the poor shepherds!

Happy Tamesday!
              The shepherd's pie is a lot better than the cottage pie.. The thatched roof is just too chewy And the brickwork..

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                HOMAIGAWD Baggy i love you! *stuffs her face* It's been years since i tasted a real, godawful Wagon Wheel! *Nomnomnomnom**Chokes on dry horrible biscuit* *gulps tea*

You don't happen to have Jammy Dodgers too? I feel like a gluttonous kid again!
                LOL ! Jammy Dodgers are usually available here.Though they only last milliseconds once my lot know I bought some.

*Bombards Susie with Virtual ones and more WW's*

Originally posted by Susanne
                Sincewhen did mads and Kiwi get to share Wedesnday?
                Oh ages.We all drew lots,and he chose to share Wednesday with Da Kiwi .

Comment

All i need now is a horrible school uniform and Pokemon to feel immersed in the 90's again *munches happily*

Orly? I gotta start venturing from off-topic more than twice a year
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*Feels old*
                    My uniform was kinda 70's.

*Sends a Pokéball over instead*

LOL ! Yep..it pays to get around more,or you never find out anything.
                    ( Get your minds outta the gutter ,folks ! )

Comment

You're not old Baggy! You act younger than most of the Members!

My uniform was this horrible itchy blue jumper with disgusting yellow writing on it.Nowdays,my school has become an Acadameh where they wear Blazers and Ties. ah well. even if the uniforms werehorrible (as are most school uniforms) the best things will always be the food. Deep fried snickers anyone?
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                        You're not old Baggy! You act younger than most of the Members!
                        You been reading my answers in the Interview thread again ?

Originally posted by susanne
                        My uniform was this horrible itchy blue jumper with disgusting yellow writing on it.Nowdays,my school has become an Acadameh where they wear Blazers and Ties. ah well. even if the uniforms werehorrible (as are most school uniforms) the best things will always be the food. Deep fried snickers anyone?
                        I can see why you hated your uniform.
                        Mine was a navy blazer,black trousers ( refused to ever wear the skirt),white shirt and a tasteful red/white/blue stripey tie.
                        Oh and "sensible shoes".
                        ( Then they banned my beloved DM shoes for being "too Punk Rock for inclusion" .Give you an idea about my Chronological age ? )

*Waits for a deep-fried Snickers*

Comment

haha! Baggy you rebel! that uniform does sound bad i refused to wear skirts too some girls would wear them, but i kinda always felt exposed with a skirt on

*hands everyone a deep-fried heart attack bar*
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I was the kid who always asked "why ?" at school ,so yes,I suppose I was a rebel in some ways.

Actually a weird mix of rebel and swot.I'd give the teachers no end of grief ,then please them by proving I was actually working the rest of the time.

I could never see any point in the skirts anyway.They looked ok I suppose,but there were always snoops hanging round the cloakroom and corridors waiting to pounce and send letters home if any skirt was too short or long.
                            ( The ruling was that the skirt edge should be no shorter or longer than the base of the kneecap.)

You'd think that rubbish would have ended or at least toned down by the 90's and at most this decade but no.
                            I made sure my daughter always wore trousers because the staff were always checking the skirt lengths at her HS too .

*Gets off soapbox*

*Scoffs Deep fried Snickers bar*

Ever tried a Deep Fried Creme Egg ?

Comment

i generally avoided the whole debate by refusing to wear skirts or dresses at all. I'd even go at them with scissors if i was told i had to wear one and it wasn't negotiable. i must have cost my parents a fortune. I think my mother was disappointed that she never had a 'Girly-girl' to dress up in. I was very much a tom-boy, as is my sister

no-o i can't ever remember eating one of those they taste far too artificial when they're normal
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                The shepherd's pie is a lot better than the cottage pie.. The thatched roof is just too chewy And the brickwork..
                                But the poor shepherds....

Happy Mad/Kiwiensday!

Comment

Working...
                                X