• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool, go GW

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREEKZILLA!!!!!!

Who made that Stargate cake? Looks yum.

Any news on who the 2,000,000th poster is?

Comment

Good work on the 2 million posts GW
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

So, who made the 2,000,000th post?
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

We don't know yet.

Comment

i'm still waiting to hear from greg

i'm sure he has to do some fancy searching stuff
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

yeah im looking forward to hearing from him too I know this is bad but i hope its a member whos been around a while, cos if its some newbie then ill be gutted. Personal titles are too special, i want to be able to recognise the person...actually if im honest i want myself to have the title!
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

it would be bad if it turned out to be a spammy post or something
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                    yeah im looking forward to hearing from him too I know this is bad but i hope its a member whos been around a while, cos if its some newbie then ill be gutted. Personal titles are too special, i want to be able to recognise the person...actually if im honest i want myself to have the title!
                    I agree, I hope it's someone recognizable that we see around a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      I agree, I hope it's someone recognizable that we see around a lot.
                      me too i'll be if it was someone new it should be a regular
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I dont think it was me tbh, i because i saw this 784 post AFTER the 2Mth and i cant remember posting much before then on that day so i think im out of the running...What if its a mod?? It shall hopefully be a regular, someone like shaddow might get it and well itll just be a good laugh to see what she puts up.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                          Nope! He'd better stick with the root beer float. Besides, the alcohol might interfere with the fireworks!
                          Fluffy: Now which way do I shoot this off again, towards the crowd?

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

Fluffy: Now which way do I shoot this off again, towards the crowd?
                            OH LORD! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

(dives behind a rock)
                            Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'ra^Agent
                              OH LORD! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

(dives behind a rock)
                              With that awsome firework in Fluffy's posession, behind a rock isn't good enough.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                                With that awsome firework in Fluffy's posession, behind a rock isn't good enough.

Oh god, we are in trouble!

Runs for the Stargate! "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!"

Some people try to turn back the Odometer of life... Not me, I want people to know the roads I've traveled. And not all of the roads were paved...

Comment

Working...
                                X